The cheeky boy

Status
Not open for further replies.

tubbykat

Jun 7, 2004
Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
shot at home in make shift studio with blanket in background, window light from the right and reflector on the left. is my background too near the subject? should there be a shadow to improve the shot? how about the lighting on the face, is it acceptable? thanks.

trio.jpg

trio2.jpg

Hey tubbycat, looking at your son, he is so cute, I feel like pinching his cheeks!!! I see what you mean about the blanket, hehe! I had help with mine, I had my very tall husband hold the bedsheet tightly so no creases were obvious and my maid was holding the silver car sun reflector. (my very helpful assistants!)

No bad connotation meant!

But really!

"Chow Ba Bi!"

tubbykat said:
this is the second time i hear that from you Student, what is Chow Ba Bi?

thanks Grub for sharing, see you at M4M ;)

Something I called my son (when he was little, of course!).

And all his rascally friends. And of course his rascally friends called me the "Biggest Chow Ba Bi"!

Translated from Hokkien - it means literally "Smelly Pig". But I also have other names to call these rascals.

One that I used a fair bit is "Chiki Monki"!

BTW what is M4M?

hi tubbykat. i'm new the photography. but personally i think that the creased bedsheet in the BG gives the photo a bit of texture. i like it! whaha. but that's my opinion. and your son's REALLY cutee :)i've gone with bedsheets before, but i think mine were too transparent and i cld see the person holding the bedsheets in my photos.

Thats really really cute!
#3 - look like "fei mao" fat cat.. the lead actor.. ^_^

omg.... i wish i'll have a son like urs in future... fortunate of u.... n fortunate of him that all his childhood will be captured professionally.... :thumbsup:

Student, hi, hope you had a good CNY. M4M is a local board where mums go to talk about everything under the sun and recently, they have a photography forum.

www.moms4moms.org

check it out, maybe see you there huh, share some of your recipes...your black and white chemical recipes!

Grub said:
Student, hi, hope you had a good CNY. M4M is a local board where mums go to talk about everything under the sun and recently, they have a photography forum.

www.moms4moms.org

check it out, maybe see you there huh, share some of your recipes...your black and white chemical recipes!

What a site!

A mom I am not, although I have a belly as prominent as some of the "6 monthters" - would that qualify me?

And recipes? Ah, you have yet to try my "dampers" for those still in pampers! I was not a favorite "uncle" for no good reasons!

student said:
Something I called my son (when he was little, of course!).

And all his rascally friends. And of course his rascally friends called me the "Biggest Chow Ba Bi"!

Translated from Hokkien - it means literally "Smelly Pig". But I also have other names to call these rascals.

One that I used a fair bit is "Chiki Monki"!

BTW what is M4M?

OH ok, so this is wat it means
:sweat:

hey thanks guys! sorry didn't log in for more than a week becoz of the CNY :p
anyway thanks again for your comments on my fatso boy, i will post some pics of him taken over the lunar new year soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.