The Cathedral of the Good Shepherd - an abstract series

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheesecake

an abstract series on The Cathedral of the Good Shepherd.
shot with a Minox Leica M3 digital classic.

goodshepherd01.jpg

goodshepherd02.jpg

goodshepherd03.jpg

goodshepherd04.jpg

goodshepherd05.jpg

Nice! The shots are good. I would say very artistic. Did you ask for permission to take or are you free to take pictures inside the cathedral? Angles are very unique, and I like it. haha. :)

Nice! The shots are good. I would say very artistic. Did you ask for permission to take or are you free to take pictures inside the cathedral? Angles are very unique, and I like it. haha. :)

:) hi terry, thanks! my first time to the cathedral and i jus went abt shooting quietly. it helps that the camera is so small it is unobtrusive, in a way. haha

cheers!!!

Better ask permission rather than being stopped or banned.
I always ask the staff or Father for taking photos of churches.
Some pics I c u post already disrespect their Lord.

Sensitive issue.
So I will not go further into this.

Sensitive issue.
So I will not go further into this.

hey, u're not making sense.

if u think i did anything blasphemous to the religion or to the image of the church with any of my photograph here, state it out clearly.

otherwise, do not go around and making a big din out of it as if i did something cynical or evil to my own religion!

these are only photographs, unedited with no fanciful tricks and jus presented before everyone's eyes as they are and u're here telling the whole world that i made something evil or sinister to them??

if u go to the cathedral, u will see what u see here.

dun go overboard with ur accusations!

hey, u're not making sense.

if u think i did anything blasphemous to the religion or to the image of the church with any of my photograph here, state it out clearly.

otherwise, do not go around and making a big din out of it as if i did something cynical or evil to my own religion!

these are only photographs, unedited with no fanciful tricks and jus presented before everyone's eyes as they are and u're here telling the whole world that i made something evil or sinister to them??

if u go to the cathedral, u will see what u see here.

dun go overboard with ur accusations!

I don't think anything is out of order here. Anger and Faith mix well. So Chill.

Status
Not open for further replies.