ShutterSpeedValue - 1/125 seconds
ApertureValue - F 2.83
ExposureBiasValue - 0.00
MaxApertureValue - F 2.83
MeteringMode - Spot
LightSource - Daylight
Flash - Not fired, compulsory flash mode
FocalLength - 55.20 mm

Just an OT. The Crane is taken at the Park View Square near Bugis. When I go there to meet a financial planner, I felt a sense of trapping as the top building behind the crane blocked the retreat, in the front of the crane a bit too high for the crane to fly over, on the 2 sides of the crane are bronze statues. In my view the crane is somehow trapped in between. It make me feel that as an investor my money will be trapped, like a Chinese saying Cha4 Chi4 Nan2 Fei1 (Open Your Wings also cannot fly). :bsmilie:

theITguy said:
Just an OT. The Crane is taken at the Park View Square near Bugis. When I go there to meet a financial planner, I felt a sense of trapping as the top building behind the crane blocked the retreat, in the front of the crane a bit too high for the crane to fly over, on the 2 sides of the crane are bronze statues. In my view the crane is somehow trapped in between. It make me feel that as an investor my money will be trapped, like a Chinese saying Cha4 Chi4 Nan2 Fei1 (Open Your Wings also cannot fly). :bsmilie:

That a good one itguy u also a geomancer?

geomancer, what is that? fengshui master?

No lah, I am not one. But the interior of the building is really nice and have a grand look. Too bad the building is in the wrong place and is a sore eyes among modern landscape buildings IMO.

Anyway, I noticed your Cat is kind of noisy and for a picture without posture you will need some flash to add some spark to the eyes, more lively for my tastes.

Status
Not open for further replies.