The capable xmm mollers here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canonised

Aug 27, 2003
So much have been said about xmm mollers here are weak in their basic foundation and poor attitude, is due mainly to the high demand by so many non-pro photographers and independent organizers and the short supply of new faces.

IMHO, good mollers should have the following qualitites:
1. Naturally good in whatever poses she thinks the GWCs want
2. Passion and determination
3. Good working attitude and high EQ
4. Respect oneself as well as to organizers/clients and photographers

A beautiful face or body is a natural asset, but may be a big liability if she is carried away by all the wrong reasons such as seeing nice images and she forgot that it was the MUA, the man behind the cam that did the magic. Girls, it's all hardwork!:dunno:

However among these, there are some gems to be discovered and appreciated.
From my personal observation I have my selected few whom I feel deserve some mentions for sharing of notes with members here.

Bro, share your observation and experience here, but try to limit your fav models to 2 of your fav and if anyone disagrees with the choices, please be civil in your comments.

Here's my lists:

1. Magdalene - capable, independent, natural and versatile. super hardworking

2. Serene - extremely charming, natural and photogenic, talented and obliging

So much have been said about xmm mollers here are weak in their basic foundation and poor attitude, is due mainly to the high demand by so many non-pro photographers and independent organizers and the short supply of new faces.

IMHO, good mollers should have the following qualitites:
1. Naturally good in whatever poses she thinks the GWCs want
2. Passion and determination
3. Good working attitude and high EQ
4. Respect oneself as well as to organizers/clients and photographers

A beautiful face or body is a natural asset, but may be a big liability if she is carried away by all the wrong reasons such as seeing nice images and she forgot that it was the MUA, the man behind the cam that did the magic. Girls, it's all hardwork!:dunno:

However among these, there are some gems to be discovered and appreciated.
From my personal observation I have my selected few whom I feel deserve some mentions for sharing of notes with members here.

Bro, share your observation and experience here, but try to limit your fav models to 2 of your fav and if anyone disagrees with the choices, please be civil in your comments.

Here's my lists:

1. Magdalene - capable, independent, natural and versatile. super hardworking

2. Serene - extremely charming, natural and photogenic, talented and obliging

Towkay thot u otw to NY.....

to me "attitude" is very important but those I know never post a single thread in CS :dunno:

I have to agree with Canonised for the comments of the 2 following models, esp Serene Heng who been working with me for quite sometime, Kudos to her. :)

Another i would like to recommand would be Hazel, which appeared in Ejun and scandal599 thread few weeks ago, even though some freak incident happened before the shoot, she still managed to carry on without any complaints, thumbsup for her professionalism!!

No doubt abt Hazel...

Will be working with her soon once I tie down the details.

I recommend YuTing. Young she may seem, but work with her and communicate with her and she is a pleasure to work with.

So far, the lists (Not in order of ability):

1. Magdalene
2. Serene Heng
3. Hazel
4. Yuting

If anyone has any bad experience with any of the above, please comment .... :think:

sometimes u must know the word " budget "... understand it and prepare accept the outcome... if turn out good means it is a bonus... else why complain since u pay budget rate. :think:

So far, the lists (Not in order of ability):

1. Magdalene
2. Serene Heng
3. Hazel
4. Yuting

If anyone has any bad experience with any of the above, please comment .... :think:

Its quite sad to see the number of mollers on group shoots and the number of adverts in Services Offered and this is the only 4 that come up "ok" ....

Status
Not open for further replies.