Status
Not open for further replies.

rncw

Oct 26, 2002
Singapore / Japan / China
The Buddah Shadow & People from the Golden Land

Photography Exhibition by Pavel Neuzil

Shwedagon_invitation-copy3.jpg

I would like to clarify something as I was accused today of a misleading.
The picture inserted into the top right corner is not a sandwich shot or a computer animation. What is printed here is on a original negative as I have captured a shadow of the Shwedagon Pagoda projected on the cloud behind the pagoda.

That's incredible

There is no entrance fee, in other words free of charge :). I guess if there is any, nobody would be coming :).

Originally posted by pavel
There is no entrance fee, in other words free of charge :). I guess if there is any, nobody would be coming :).

you're the photographer?? would sure find time to go....

i'm erina's brother..

I am.
Nice to meeting you in the virtual space :).

Originally posted by pavel
I am.
Nice to meeting you in the virtual space :).

hi pavel, went to your exhibition tonight with my wife. they're pretty good. i like your people's shots....

Thank you for your reply. That 4 portraits from Inlay turned out wuite nice, the pictures 1-8 are also nice, but they are studio or quazi studio shots.
Pavel

is this over? didn't see this until now. can't see any details as well like where it is held at...

It is up to 17/4 so 10 more days.
Pavel

I have no idea what has happened to the image here. Anyway, the exhibition in Selegie Road, Selegie Art Centre which belongs to the Photographic Society of Singapore. It will be opened until 17/4.
Regards
Pavel

ok, thanx Pavel,

btw - I am Russian and always considered Pavel to be a native Russian name;-)

will surely drop by to see the exhib,

gl,
John

I am not Russian, I am Czech

this Selegie Arts Centre, it doesn't open until the later part of the evening, does it? closes by 7 pm?

Monday: 10 am - 6 pm
Tue - Fri: 10 am - 9 pm
Sat - Sun: 12 pm - 5 pm
Pavel

Do not worry :)

Status
Not open for further replies.