The Brotherhood V: See You No Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

night86mare

Deregistered
Aug 25, 2006
www.pbase.com
untitled28.JPG

Calling all comrades! After the brief rest, the Revolution is back. Are you ready to embrace the light? Are you ready to embrace brotherhood-dom? Are you ready to praise one another? Are you ready to call other people GWC when you are GWC? Are you ready to nosebleed? Are you ready to BBB? Are you ready to switch systems at the drop of a hat because you think it will improve your photography?

If all this sounds like you, WE WANT YOU.

So what are you waiting for? Join now, and our friendly recruitment team will be waiting to interview you with bated breath!

3251120630_b614b3e825_o.gif

Ming Brotherhood Logo​

Brief history of the Ming Brotherhood can be found in the following threads:
1) Part I
2) Part II
3) Part III
4) Part IV

Brotherhood Pledge
Brotherhood Pledge
We, the brudders of the Ming,
Hereby do swear and sweat,
That we will pledge our equipment and faith
To Emperor XXX
For him to lead us
To shoot all the XMMS.

We pledge our allegiance to the Ming Bra-der-hood
And the the dynastie of Ming
For we will fight to BBB
In terms of quantity and quality.

:bsmilie::bsmilie:

Signing off,
Delusional Emperor Nai Meh
bought first pinhole camela at age 14, birthday present from daddy

Last edited:
me reporting!

report!!!!!:bsmilie:

please note important tips from leong23

Leong23 said:
Important tips to all mings brothers.

Single brother: shoot xmms so that you can get their contact. ie, chances that you will become popular and choose the best you can found, and buy her a ring.

Those attached brother: shoot xmms so that you can get the shiokness that your gf can't give you, since you are only attached, good to be popular then can upgrade to a prettier gf.
Gf complaint. tell them it is ART, and you need to practice you skill so that you can shoot them nice nice, although you never shoot them so often.

Those married brother: shoot xmms because it is you only passion in life after you got married, so it is shoot to survive. If wife nag, tell them it is ART, tell her that you had been doing it before you both are married, so don't complaint.

Those brother became father, shoot xmms because you can bring you child along to shoot xmms, xmms love kid and fatherly man, so you child is a tools to gain trust. Wife not happy, tell her you are bringing your child to social around, very important you his/her future.
If it is a son, you must let me start young for xmms shooting, it is for his future happiness.

Cheers

emperor approve!!!

please bring ladders for SUPER IMPORT NIGHTS

Leong23 said:
Ok, coming there will be lots of event and car show coming up.....

I'm thinking of doing a MO of all ming brother, i will try to contact my supplier to give me a good rate for ladder, so all of us can setup a "Great Wall of Ming'sLadder" during all the event.

One of greatest feeling you can get when using ladder during the event shoot, you can see other "no up" while stand high above.

wa, how much is one ladder? you going to give BUDDY PRICE?

OHAI EMPEROR.
You no shooting rocks today?
:O

OHAI EMPEROR.
You no shooting rocks today?
:O

i have been detained by this xmm , she says i have to tfcd her before i can go home... :(

i hope i still can catch the sunset

good end to good day = xmm + sunset :heart: preferably, she will come along for sunset

i have been detained by this xmm , she says i have to tfcd her before i can go home... :(

good end to good day = xmm + sunset :heart: preferably, she will come along for sunset

I says just tapau the xmm and throw her in the water.
Can take wet t-shirt shot in the sunset :heart:

got ring for xmm already or not?
:bsmilie:

NM emperor recruiting new xmm???

I says just tapau the xmm and throw her in the water.
Can take wet t-shirt shot in the sunset :heart:
:eek:

use polaroid, with huge huge back, can shake the big big print until the picture appears and give it to her straight

maybe she so impressed she go home with me and get married lolx!!
got ring for xmm already or not?
:bsmilie:

yes, actually

i carve my name on top already. :)

The dynasty of Brotherhood IV is lose face!! :angry:

Bo standard, only 11 k viewings! Western Shooters got 37K, Man U 15K :sticktong

Hope Brotherhood V can really unite the motherland this time round :bsmilie:

All hail~

WHAT XMM

:angry::angry::angry:

YOU TFCD WHO

i not meeting you today what

HOR HOR

The dynasty of Brotherhood IV is lose face!! :angry:

Bo standard, only 11 k viewings! Western Shooters got 37K, Man U 15K :sticktong

Hope Brotherhood V can really unite the motherland this time round :bsmilie:

Err, only 1 week leh. :bsmilie:

WHAT XMM

:angry::angry::angry:

YOU TFCD WHO

i not meeting you today what

HOR HOR

Leong23 said:
Those attached brother: shoot xmms so that you can get the shiokness that your gf can't give you, since you are only attached, good to be popular then can upgrade to a prettier gf.
Gf complaint. tell them it is ART, and you need to practice you skill so that you can shoot them nice nice, although you never shoot them so often.

IS ART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

need to practice mai skill so can shoot you nice nice!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.