Not open for further replies.

Castlesinthesky

Aug 11, 2003
Earth,Heaven and Beyond
act4009.JPG

;)

pure flame said:
hrm. where is he? the giant i mean...

hidden beyond the throngs of paper....lies the blue head... wanted to fill up the frame entirely and nicely to give him a nice sense of complexity :)

:bsmilie: Too complex until cannot see.

Newman said:
:bsmilie: Too complex until cannot see.

hehe...my intentions exactly...can just see his head...use the tele end of a g 5 to give him a tight fitting in the frame :D didnt really want to include his 'blue' body..

the subject is not clear.. a very messy and strange feeling..

Castlesinthesky said:
hehe...my intentions exactly...can just see his head...use the tele end of a g 5 to give him a tight fitting in the frame :D didnt really want to include his 'blue' body..
You shoud have just zoom in on his head to do a full head or maybe a partial head shot. What you did is a no no due to there being too many distractions around your subject.

Newman said:
You shoud have just zoom in on his head to do a full head or maybe a partial head shot. What you did is a no no due to there being too many distractions around your subject.

ah okay, will take note! hehe :)

practically i still can accept this image as it is in this 'Abstracts and Still Life' cat.........this blue giant is a master of those 'ghost' which had lost their way and chinese believes that if we burned this to them(ghost), he will be able to lead them the way......for those who know this giant will be able to spot the head/face.
just my view.
:)

Hi... I actually like the complexity idea, however the red plastic thingy at the bottom half of the picture kinda disturbs the traditional atmosphere... maybe take from a different angle so that it's not very prominent? Just an opinion... ^_^

nofairytale said:
Hi... I actually like the complexity idea, however the red plastic thingy at the bottom half of the picture kinda disturbs the traditional atmosphere... maybe take from a different angle so that it's not very prominent? Just an opinion... ^_^

hehe..thanks guys for the comments! will take note and improve on them :)

Status
Not open for further replies.