The bigshot

BTBFM2

Deregistered
Jun 30, 2012
singapore
judging from Caleb's performance, seems quite unlikely that he could hv messed up that previously alleged bad AD shoot.:D

BTBFM2 said:
judging from Caleb's performance, seems quite unlikely that he could hv messed up that previously alleged bad AD shoot.:D

Messing is has nothing to do with how well he did previously or later on. Sheet happens whether you like it or not. This it is highly possible that he did do well for the big shot yet screwed up the AD shoot

I think u got typo. the 'o' in shot should be 'i'

why you need to bring up this thing?

isn't this is between Caleb and the wedding couple?

are you being asked by one of them to start this thread?

and this has noting to do with
General Tech Talk, thread move to...................................................

catchlights said:
why you need to bring up this thing?

isn't this is between Caleb and the wedding couple?

are you being asked by one of them to start this thread?

and this has noting to do with General Tech Talk, thread move to...................................................

I think it is more likely that Caleb told him to start this thread. :p

no lah, guys. dont be too sensitive.
this issue was a big hoo hah the other time.
just curious to follow up on how he fare in the bigshot.
Still very puzzled how can a reasonably good photog like him caused such blunder for the AD shoot. There must be more into it that was not disclosed.

BTBFM2 said:
no lah, guys. dont be too sensitive.
this issue was a big hoo hah the other time.
just curious to follow up on how he fare in the bigshot.
Still very puzzled how can a reasonably good photog like him caused such blunder for the AD shoot. There must be more into it that was not disclosed.

Like I said, accidents do happen :O

so.... you think that one can never improve?

i agree totally with kei ...
totally weakling went to the mountain and 6 months later came down to become the new Kung Fu master to take revenge to all those who did him in.... this happens many times.

Last edited:
But of course, that one blunder will always be there unless he chooses to address it with the other party

agree with jnet6

Kopitiam talk is fine but lets stay away from sh*t stirring

thanks

I tuned in for the first time in all 3seasons. 1/2Hr abit short, i think. Not enuf time to build up mood n atmosphere.

Shud make it into an hr show.

I think the contents are Interesting and very challenging.

I tuned in for the first time in all 3seasons. 1/2Hr abit short, i think. Not enuf time to build up mood n atmosphere.

Shud make it into an hr show.

I think the contents are Interesting and very challenging.

ya, time allocated for the preparation is indeed "pressurising and stressful". The first guy was so stressed that he forgot to remove his camera bag:bsmilie:

jnet6 said:
Hi Young guy, don't accused Caleb if you never hear him say from himself.

Chill la bro. Read my quote. Bro catchlights said "are you being asked by one of then to start this thread?" so I suggested it is more probable that even if someone told him to post, it would be Caleb. I'm just sayin, not accusing anybody.

BTBFM2 said:

Cool, now if only our life could be judged by our performance on one occasion, one genre and one point of view.

I didn't like any of the photographs taken for that first episode.

and shooting immobile objects is very very different from wedding photography.

What you are saying is like a wife saying 'judging from Jim's performance at bowling, seems quite unlikely that he would have screwed up that plumbing job yesterday.'

Last edited:
Cool, now if only our life could be judged by our performance on one occasion, one genre and one point of view.

What you are saying is like a wife saying 'judging from Jim's performance at bowling, seems quite unlikely that he would have screwed up that plumbing job yesterday.'

"if you judge a fish by its ability to climb trees, the fish will live its life forever thinking that it is stupid and useless"

i think its the challenge, given a task and see if the contestants can complete it and hopefully come out with something different, unique and yet creative.

still, a big test for anyone!

if they ask me to do sports or animal photography, i'm a goner. :bsmilie:

well, i will still give Caleb the benefit of doubt.
At least he can handle a camera, managed to get reasonably sharp image, composition wise still able to survive the first test, [though somebody might not like all the pictures taken by all the participants].
From what i read previously about the accusations on him, does not seem quite fit what he has done as mentioned above. He was using a Nikon too previously. The focusing can't be that bad as compared to now, ya? Unless you guys imply that Nikon focusing is only good for immobile objects. LOL

we have to compare apple to apple and orange to orange ma. Photography to photograpy. Bowling to Plumbing?? Totally 2 different worlds. At least ""Wedding Photograpy"" and ""Still Life photography"" still have got a word ""photography"" in common. LOL