The Big Shot photography competition by MediaCorp

Interesting.

Will definitely glue to the TV to watch every single episode.

keen to try (not for the prize but for the experience) but sadly i am out of sg during that period... :cry: and also cannot take long leave even if i am singapore.

2. You must be completely available for filming during the period of October 10-27, 2010 and be able to live away from home for the course of that stipulated period. You must also be subsequently available for additional filming and appearances, if required, for publicity, follow ups and all other purposes as deemed necessary by the Producers.

damn ICT period... if selected can they help me defer boh?...lol:bsmilie:

Last edited:
Mediacorp likely to choose youths only. 30's & above slim chance lah.

Working adult leh ..

How to go ...

My boss will "ni ni na na" for sure :bsmilie:

Big Shot is a copy cat of another reality TV show "The Shot" http://www.vh1.com/shows/the_shot/series.jhtml

tio, singapore where got creative one. But onli the prize money not the same. same same give oso la.. cheh~ but $20,000 oso quite a big sum no?

i loved the series, hopefully the characters will be as colourful :p

anyway, august liao, who has a lot of leave left ? hehehe. go join ah! give it your best 'the big shot'

i will be watching! gd luck :)

Guess this for youngster.. Old guy like me can,t join..

so anybody joined? :sweatsm:

period of commitment is significant.

think that throws out loads of people already, other than the unemployed, students on vacation, and professional photographers who are currently not getting any work. :dunno: along with any category of people who can afford to have that timing freed up.

interesting.. looking forward for the show..

upon reading their clause, i have issues with the producers.

if you are indeed nurturing these aspiring photographers, then why are you taking away ALL their rights to the images?