The best package I've seen on Canon DSLR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadou

Oct 10, 2004
The World is my home
I was just in KL recently and I stopped by the Canon store to check out the special offers on the Canon 350D camera. I was shocked when I learned of the package deal that they have going on until the end of CNY. Included in the package:

- Canon 350D SLR with attached lens. Sorry but forgot what lens it was
- Canon 90-300mm zoom lens
- 512mb card
- Canon camera bag
- tripod
- dry box

All for the price of: RM 4,200.

With the current exchange rate, that equates to about $1,800. Try finding a deal like that here in Singapore. If they do have this deal here, please let me know. Coming together with an additional zoom lens is great!!

Cheers,

Shadou

Is there a Canon 90-300mm zoom lens?

Doesnt look like a good package after all.....give all cheap stuff.....

good deal?

in Hong Kong Airport

350D Kit
17-85 f4-5.6 IS
SGD1700 :bigeyes:

The deal is not that great lah.

The HK deal IS good! Dam*it man! Don't you just hate it that Canon Singapore ***** (chose any word you want to put in here) our behinds and we keep going back for more.

thats why. they dont even have the 18-55mm as an option! the only 'kit lens' is the 17-85. and its inside the airport, after u check in. i would imagine its cheaper at wingshing.

buy it back, sell the 17-85 for $900, and you've got yourself a brand new $800 EOS350D

I'm surprised that most of you here think that it's not a good deal at all. How often do you see a digital kit (ok, its the basic one but nonetheless good for beginners in digital photography) that comes with the additional 90-300mm zoom lens? That alone, in my opinion at least, makes it well worth the price. Hell, even here in Singapore you can only buy the kit and not much extra for the same price. I've had my eye on this kit for the longest time but if I could afford it I would go for the 20D but just can't at this point in time.

Status
Not open for further replies.