Status
Not open for further replies.

Dean AR

Nov 19, 2004
ouuuuhhh.... check this thread on xxxx :angel:

The Best Of Clubsnap

Last edited:
ok.. hyperlinks removed.

but anyway, its the adults here are posting those pics in CS and it gets eventually posted there, so are the CS members aware of their actions and responsibilities to the kids here??? LOL!

ok.. hyperlinks removed.

but anyway, its the adults here are posting those pics in CS and it gets eventually posted there, so are the CS members aware of their actions and responsibilities to the kids here??? LOL!
I mean introduce such site to them.

ok.. hyperlinks removed.

depends on how each and every individual look at the fotos.

I mean introduce such site to them.

that's true.

but anyhow, i suppose they will find out sooner or later.

my view is that, the ones who would happily browse and indulge in that direction, would probably have done it anyways, whether or not there is introduction. the ones who would not.. would steer clear anyways. :)

ouuuuhhh.... check this thread on sammyboy :angel:

The Best Of Clubsnap

you can only control yourself.

what the crowd in sammyboy wants to do with those photos, which i haven't seen , nor do i want to see them.. that's their own dai ji. they all super boh liao.. like in infernal affairs.. it is said..

chu lai pao, chi zao yao huan (when you go out and play, sooner or later you're going to have to pay back)

i'm actually more interested in addressing the conduct of members in our very own community.. i.e. photographers. but well, that has been done, and failed. so well... the black sheep continue playing and blackening the name of photographers.. and people stand by with that knowledge.. :sweat::sweat:

Hmm...I too wondered about the posts for TFCD sessions....by looking at the type of sessions going on in the photoshoot threads.
Not implicating or stating anything....then again...there's always a black sheep everywhere...
Then again too.....when there's demand...there's always a supplier.....it's all about $$$....$$$ DRIVES you to do anything...

I would strongly advise moderator to remove this thread....by remove link will not solve issue:sweat:

thread closed

I don't think it needs to be deleted

catola1010: in futh=ure please use the report bad post feature, it looks like a triangle caution sign

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.