The BEST NEWS OF ALL - We Broke The Bar

Status
Not open for further replies.

chngpe01

Staff member
The official count is out now .. (drum roll).......................................................
.......................................................................................................................................................
$36,128.75

Hurray we exceed our new target of $35k by $1,128.75

Before we go further I would like to give credit to our generous partners namely Nikon Singapore and BLPL Logistics(S) Pte Ltd/ Orient Express (S) Pte Ltd

A background:

After the 3/4 Apr session, we collected slightly more than $24k, leaving slightly more than $5k to be collected to hit our original target of $30k.

However, we decided to raise our target to $35k to push ourselves to give all our best effort for 10 Apr. http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/threads/880173-Raising-The-Bar-35k-target

But our actual collection from last Sun 10 Apr was only $6,404.40 making a total of $30,928.75.

Seeing our hard-work and effort put in, Nikon Singapore stepped forward to top-up $4,210.00 and BLPL Logistics(S) Pte Ltd/Orient Express Lines (S) Pte Ltd also top up $1,000.00. Hence with the generous top-up we not only achieved our target of $35k but also exceed too. Thank You very much.

(It was our CS member Guatam aka Pyromanic who asked his boss BLPL Logistics(S) PL/Orient Express Line(S) PL for the $1k donation to top-up - Thank you Pyromanic)

Finally a BIG THANK YOU to all our members, doggies, Kitties, 501st Garrison, Cosplayers, moviemania and mods who sacrificed their time, ego, $ and sweat to help in this Cause. We would not have come so far without you

Last edited:
Just as a measure to how far we have come since the first Fundraising in ClubSNAP

PhotoAid I : around $10k

PhotoAid II: Around $15k

(We are not named PhotoAid this round but the motivation behind it is still the same) : $36k

Well Done to ALL

(Caveat : Please correct me if my figures for the previous Photoaid are incorrect - Thank You)

Last edited:
POWERRRRrr!!! :thumbsup: :cheergal: :vhappy: :cheergal: :thumbsup:

Well done ... An impressive effort frm all supporter for their time n effort. We did it!!!!

Woo hoo... Awesomeness.. And we hit 1200 likes on FB!!!!

Last edited:
Woo hoo... Awesomeness.. And we hit 1200 likes on FB!!!!

Good news indeed and all thanks to the generosity of your boss too! Cheers to all who had participated in this meaningful event! :vhappy: :cheers: :cheergal:

HURRAYYYYYY! WE EXCEEDED THE TARGET! :D CONGRATS EVERYONE!! ;) :hearts: :cheergal:

That is certainly great news......:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

3612875.jpg

Last edited:
MGohzxc said:
HURRAYYYYYY! WE EXCEEDED THE TARGET! :D CONGRATS EVERYONE!! ;) :

We all managed to chase enough people down that day!! :D

Thanks for the hard work guys! :)

Congratulations to CS ! ! !​
Well Done !​
:rbounce::cheers::cool::cheers::rbounce:​

We all managed to chase enough people down that day!! :D

Pedestrians on Orchard Rd: "Here comes the guy (gal) with donation tin! Siam Ah!!! RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!!!!!!"

:bsmilie:

ziploc said:
Pedestrians on Orchard Rd: "Here comes the guy (gal) with donation tin! Siam Ah!!! RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!!!!!!"

:bsmilie:

They take one look at Manita (with the whole day nv eat face) and turn back around and donate. :bsmilie:

Got one XDD donated his only dollar! So touching.. :cry:

:heart: WELL DONE CS & THOSE WHO HELP :heart:​

:cheergal: :cheergal: :cheergal:

Fantastic, and thanks to the corporate donors too!

I hope we don't have to do these often but at least we know CSers can be mobilised to chip in when needed! You guys a great bunch! :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.