The beauty of Punggol thru' FZ20

Status
Not open for further replies.
nice and bright. Show "horror" version? the windy, spooky, evil, dark side photo?

sinlg said:
nice and bright. Show "horror" version? the windy, spooky, evil, dark side photo?

*Sigh* the last time I took Labrador, I sleep with light on for two week. Not again la! Wo pa hei..... :cry:

LifeWorld said:
*Sigh* the last time I took Labrador, I sleep with light on for two week. Not again la! Wo pa hei..... :cry:

So scary?

josho said:
So scary?

Look at the angry face!!!
P1030819.jpg

LifeWorld said:
Look at the angry face!!!
P1030819.jpg

You are right it does look like a face! the two openings in the above cloud with the sunlight shinning through and the mouth in the bellow portion.

Kavana said:
You are right it does look like a face! the two openings in the above cloud with the sunlight shinning through and the mouth in the bellow portion.

Was told the house below is haunted! Very scary, Josh hor?

LifeWorld said:

nuthing to scare abt when ur consciene is clear. hehe.. Must ask for 4D :bsmilie: *kidding*

Must ask SPI whether they had checked there out or not.

I was planning to go there to do some night shooting. hehehe...still under planning with my frenz :sweat:

natnivek said:
Yo Ivan...

Have you been trying to PS your shots? Or did you set your saturation to high? ;)
Just did batch resizing. The exif is still intact. Check it out.
This pic was shot at f/5.2, 1/1300s, ISO80,-1/3EV. to get the colour and mood I want. I meter against the cloud lining. I wanted to under-expose it to get deeper colour. So ended on the darkside!

LifeWorld said:

Yo LifeWorld, when did you go Punggol ? I live nearby only.

The house have a very unusual design. It seem to keep something away from the outside world.
For those who have taken photo there before should notice there is no exit from the backyard of the house.
Everyroom in the backyard are rectangular design, and the entrance is on the front and 2 sides only.

King Tiger said:

The house have a very unusual design. It seem to keep something away from the outside world.
For those who have taken photo there before should notice there is no exit from the backyard of the house.
Everyroom in the backyard are rectangular design, and the entrance is on the front and 2 sides only.

Do u know what it means in such design?
Means: Welcome in, but never gonna let u out...
So better pray, and don't play play...
Do u know there was no way to remove that building?? It wil stay there as long as it wants to be...

Anyone wants to do long exposure there? I can go with u... I live sengkang only... Josh... how how...?? when want to go?? kekeke....

King Tiger said:

Hi KT,
I was there with SS on Monday. Didn't know you live near by.

Is this the house you were talking about?
P1030772.jpg

Looking from the inside!
P1030787.jpg

For ur first picture, did u use a polariser...?

LifeWorld said:
Like the Upper Seletar Reservoir shots, no polariser used. It was a very blue sky day on Monday. I keep shooting at the sky....... :)

Maybe u should try some using the polariser, the white clouds might look better...

Hong Jia said:
Maybe u should try some using the polariser, the white clouds might look better...

Had thought of it. My current cp is 72mm la. lazy to fix the adapter. Might get the 62mm one later.

Hi dudes, this is supposed to be the huanted house that many have said?

OT abit, a newbie question how do you insert ur pic into the post?

Pat

LifeWorld said:
Hi KT,
I was there with SS on Monday. Didn't know you live near by.

Is this the house you were talking about?
P1030772.jpg

Looking from the inside!
P1030787.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.