The Be$t bet!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

satan_18349

Deregistered
May 6, 2004
hell 極樂世&
Damn super duper bloody boombastical hillarious belly bursting show (i.e if you understand dialect cos 90% of the show is in hokkien) i have ever watch since.....4gt liao...One of the best show that i felt is much much better than some stupid lame HK comedy...a MUST watch!!! :thumbsup: go go...u won't regret that $8.50 spent!! Laugh through the whole show to make your day nice and shine!! :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy:

Haaa...sounds like im a promoter for this show...but really its DAMN good!! :D

King Tiger said:
Must buy 7272 :D
$10 Big $120 Small :lovegrin:

Huh?

If you are going to buy $120 small, might as well top it up for that $10 :p

Its a good thing guns are banned in Singapore, or I would have gone around all the MRT stations and shot out the speakers for blaring out the movie's theme over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over...and over.

its bad when u miss ur train....

its worse when u have to wait another 8mins for the next one...

but its damn fuC***g hoRRigiBle to haVe to suBject my brAin to continuAL singing of the latest theme sone...

bai liu li bai.. hui bu hui kai??

pardon my bad el... :blah:

germ_boi said:
but its damn fuC***g hoRRigiBle to haVe to suBject my brAin to continuAL singing of the latest theme sone...

pardon my bad el... :blah:

finally... they removed the stupid dumb trailer.. i think since Sunday Times's comic, Chew On It made fun of it... now we have peace and quiet....

imagine, i have to endure this every day when i wait and switch trains for the past few weeks !! super irritating. :angry:

Other ads/trailers were not as loud as this one...

AdamGoi said:
Yah lor ... the stupid jingle keeps repeating @ the MRT stations ... it may be a good movie but I'm giving it a miss! :angry:

Hiyo...at first i was also very pissed off by the haunting theme...but heard from my friend that you will laugh from beginning till end, so decided to give it a try and.....DAMN IT WAS SOOOOOOOOOOO FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
man...life is so tough now with so many bad things happened...go on.. you WON'T regret.... :D

lol..........

catch linkin park.. @ kallang stadium.....
BAI LIU LI BAI, HUI BU HUI KAI?

listen can listen till die lol.

Hey.... if 90% of the movie is in hokkien, does it have at least english subtitles?

My mandarin is already horrible, so I guess my hokkien must be much worse.

If there is english subtitles, I do not mind watching it next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.