The average CSer's profession or profession-to-be

Which profession/profession to be do you belong to?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
My dream profession to be is a Professional Loafer.. wonder when can i earn enough to loaf around then have model shoots everyday...
be a pimp, and you can do both!! :bsmilie:

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
i'd rather slog myself & be the gigolo... ;)
so when will you start your sevice? :bsmilie:

How come don't have Human Resource (HR)?

Switching line to HR soon

Anthony

i am in the IT security area.

actually this poll got lots of career missing such as military, religioin, medical, R&D, space, aerospace, sportsman etc.

Paul_Yeo said:

actually this poll got lots of career missing such as military, religioin, medical, R&D, space, aerospace, sportsman etc.

Yes lah.

He has left out airport security, night security, bank security, public and private building security against photographers etc. :sweatsm:

Paul_Yeo said:

Hey Paul_Yeo, i know you from MINDEF Forums.:D

Actually the Poll is pretty complete. ALL occupations are listed there. Only those really really important to the poll has individual category. Those not important, extras, can do without are listed under OTHERS e.g. Ah Long, pimp, HR (must prove staff are happier being selected for retrench to get listed, ps: I can prove 1 company whose staffs actually want to be retrench then to continue working there.... damn bloodly good package), gynea (pls show your works to get listed), military, loafers,....... ;) ;) ;)

Just for the heck of it...

Current Job: Undergrad in Economics finishing in 2 weeks :rolleyes:

Dream Job : F1 Driver

More Realistically : F1 test driver

BUt Really : F1 tyre changer (now tyre pressure moniter man)

haha... nah... facing a cross road in life now... not a good position to feel comfortable.

:think:

Status
Not open for further replies.