Feb 9, 2002
Square Box
organico.frozened.com
photos taken at the Youth Park....

graffittis1.jpg

graffittis3.jpg

graffittis4.jpg

graffittis5.jpg

i actually wanted to go there take photo after my paper tomolo...but u are faster...

there is a couple of Graffiti along one of the staircase above Bishan Bus Interchange too...

Originally posted by kamwai
i actually wanted to go there take photo after my paper tomolo...but u are faster...

there is a couple of Graffiti along one of the staircase above Bishan Bus Interchange too...

oh yeah yeah.......i remember.....those over at bishan were quite good.....not as good as those i found at the youth park.....done by professionals...anyway those at bishan are quite old liao.....once saw some of them doing their works there.......

my second pic was cropped....cause too distracting ah too many graffities together....so juz wanna focus on one part of it.....

anyway thanks;)

Originally posted by AqUaRiU5
er...anyone knows any place where there are good graffities?:)

me searching really hard.....

I heard that the drainage at temasek poly. Have not check out myself. But heard someone saying. Dunno how true.:dunno:

hm....me not really sure though....me also not going there this july.....going sp....not sure if sp or the area around has any graffities....

There was in the underpass some time ago... But... No more...........

There's some in the canal beside the nearby MRT staion *Arg* Mind bloack cannot remember what's the name of the station~

It's the canal beside Buona Vista MRT. Will have to climb into the canal to get a closer look though... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.