The Art & Design of Producing Professional Wedding Photobooks (Coffee-table) & Albums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pro Image said:
No worries! Me not pro lar. Nick is the pro one......:sweat:

Thanks Max bro for the clarification.....hehe.:thumbsup:
Wah, like dat get good discount already. Next time order albums help me order can? LOL.

shinken said:
Wah, like dat get good discount already. Next time order albums help me order can? LOL.

I'm offering a big discount for all the pros whom had visited us, including you. Special a bit for Nick and Danny for the mixed up. My definition of pros are photogs that made a living out of photography, reselling our coffee table books for profits. I called them business partners.

I'm already producing samples and orders for some of the pros. The responses are great.:thumbsup:

Cheers

Winsonapm said:
I'm offering a big discount for all the pros whom had visited us, including you. Special a bit for Nick and Danny for the mixed up. My definition of pros are photogs that made a living out of photography, reselling our coffee table books for profits. I called them business partners.

I'm already producing samples and orders for some of the pros. The responses are great.:thumbsup:

Cheers
Good for you! I'll be contacting you guys soon to make some samples :)

Hi All!

Where(SHop) can i print n do the Coffee Table Ablum ? How much does it cost??
:) Thanks.

Apple iPhoto can made nice layout but print in the USA only.

Status
Not open for further replies.