The Army Series

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrailsofLife

Jul 6, 2004
Singapore
Just wondering, did anyone record down the rerun of mediacorp's "The army series" on last Saturday? I think its episode 3. I missed it because of work.

I think this show the VCD will be out for sale soon, just heard over this morning the zhao an ni hao show!;)

No time to watch because of work too.
Only manage to watch Esp 1, think it is shot at Amoy Camp, Yio Chu Kang.

The battalion shirt which they are wearing is a No. 2 design with a Lion logo,
so it is 2 SIR - 2nd Singapore Infantry Regiment.

No time to watch because of work too.
Only manage to watch Esp 1, think it is shot at Amoy Camp, Yio Chu Kang.

The battalion shirt which they are wearing is a No. 2 design with a Lion logo,
so it is 2 SIR - 2nd Singapore Infantry Regiment.

It's Amoy Quee Camp. There is no "Amoy Camp".

There is no "2nd Singapore Infantry Regiment" per se. It's officially 2nd Battalion, Singapore Infantry Regiment.

Really! Thats good news! Got DVD or not?

I think should be DVD as the host held up the box it look not very thick so more likely to be DVD the cover is light green in colour!:cheers:

I think should be DVD as the host held up the box it look not very thick so more likely to be DVD the cover is light green in colour!:cheers:

Thanks! A ny idea when are they releasing?

read yesterdae's xin min... TS released dvd version of e drama.... exact price unknown... XD

No wonder I can't find it. When to Poh Kim and Laserflair. They say dunno. Tomorrow will go check out TS.

But base on the video quality in 70s and 80s, I think VCD should be sufficient.

In those days, they were still using film to shoot their drama serial. Actually, film produces higher quality picture because of it's higher resolution, just like movies which are still shot in film.

You can notice the picture is quite different from the present regular drama serials we are seeing, it has the movie-like quality(in fact,it was shot in film anyway, you can consider it a movie).

So, you can get the highest picture quality from DVD.

Anyone bought the dvd yet? Could not find it at all. Tried some store around east and south area. Cannot find.

Status
Not open for further replies.