Status
Not open for further replies.

seankyh

Nov 30, 2004
Singapore
www.pbase.com
or The Three Stooges :bsmilie:

original.jpg

I'll throw more light onto them..to not make them ''blend'' into each other...

And is that the death star observation deck in the background?

JediForce4ever said:
I'll throw more light onto them..to not make them ''blend'' into each other...

And is that the death star observation deck in the background?

It doesn't have to be the Death Star II observation tower. The Throne Room in the Imperial Palace has the same window as well... :eek:

Actually it is the Bespin scene. I used the bg from the one that came with Vader :)
Yeah too bad Tyrannus wasn't dressed in black.
Din want to shed too much light because dark side mah haahaa
No lar. Actually my Dart Maul old leow and very dusty. So make it a bit dark so that the dust won't come out so much. On hindsight, should have given it a wash..

I am looking for the Emperor/Darth Sidious and then can take family photo..

It really excites me to know that there are people out there who notice things like the background. I really took pains in ensuring that it was in the picture. Looks like it was all worth it :)

Kool! A fellow SW fan! What other figures do you have?

BTW, there are many different versions of Palpatine/Sidious in stores now, and most of them are peg warmers. You can also seach Yahoo Auctions for those dumping their loose figures.

Singer high said:
Kool! A fellow SW fan! What other figures do you have?

BTW, there are many different versions of Palpatine/Sidious in stores now, and most of them are peg warmers. You can also seach Yahoo Auctions for those dumping their loose figures.

Just these 3 figurines. Looking for Sidious
After that looking at building Jedi Council;p

Go to the shop....forgot the name liao...errr...I think its ''Big Boyz Toyz'' or ''Simply Toyz''...the one abpve Carrefour and near the food court, at the Entrance to the Cinema.

You might get something there.

It's Simply Toys. They also have branches at Far East and Raffles Place MRT.

But I recommend you check out China Square Central. More shops with more variety. Go on Sundays when there is flea mart. ;)

So I see you are collecting Jedis. Me, I collect the troopers! See if I have time to arrange a collection shot. ;p

Singer high said:
It's Simply Toys. They also have branches at Far East and Raffles Place MRT.

But I recommend you check out China Square Central. More shops with more variety. Go on Sundays when there is flea mart. ;)

So I see you are collecting Jedis. Me, I collect the troopers! See if I have time to arrange a collection shot. ;p

Look forward to seeing your shots. I'm not collecting Jedis yet. Need to slowly finish my Sith collection first. Only 3 so far and I'm not really hardcore as I have other expenses to manage.. like lenses.

Flea market sounds good. May check it out sometime.

Status
Not open for further replies.