northeast
Presenting the all new Evo x
enjoy!

2249434136_7be3133ca8_o.jpg

2248637335_5ab0ecf4a5_o.jpg

2249433110_522708a24d_o.jpg

thanks!
C&C appreciated

I feel that the lorry and the black car behind had slightly affected the attention of the EVO.

yeah, i feel that too. but no choice, not enough time to wait for them go, will be doing a model shoot together with the car?

any theme?

Maybe can do some panning shots.

1) Set slower shuttle speed (1/25 @ 30km/h - 1/30 @ 40km/h) That's the shuttle speed I usually use.

2) While the car is driving past, press the shuttle button and pan your camera too the car (the camera's centre point must follow the car)

3) You should have a blur background, but the car should be sharp.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=tlnsVX_QtEc
<< Tutorial for panning shot :thumbsup:

Great shots...Texture looks a lot like it's been shot in film, is it?
That's Canon 1D- Mark III lor !!!!

I guess the biggest issue that I have with the photographs is that it is not the centre of focus of the photo.As dominating the size of the car is as compared to the other elements, I find my eyes wandering along the dirt track and away from the car.

Those car labels are kinda irritating.So is the person inside.I find myself trying to figure out what that person inside is doing more than appreciating the beauty of the car.

Yes perhaps panning shots might bring some action to the static shots.Playing around with the SHUTTER speed might yield some good results.

Remember to compose your wider shots with the car's relation of the environment in mind.Your photos should tell why the car has been put in this place.Demonstrate something that links the car and the environment.For eg, it can do offroading, its perfect for the outdoors, etc.

hey hi man ...

Intresting .. look like those old old kind of photos.
you been shooting alot huh ... car. models .

too bad i not free ... this year busy ah ... Lol

Nice looking car and clarity (pic #3) - its just that my eyes seem to wander around the picture (the lorry and all). Thanks for sharing.

Take out car labels and damm.. dont shoot cars on grass man!it looks damm weird and you are shooting a sports sedan not a rough and tough 4x4.

VincentEvo9MR_Front001web.jpg

the **** is fc uktion .
go for a bg that is more neutral. An Evo9MR that i shot recently and i also forgot to take out the car labels. ()@#@(&#(*@

Cheers.

I get the feeling this is a very casual series of snapshots - the driver seems to be on the phone, so you got off with your camera and took some pictures.

#1 photo : aged treatment looks great, but doesn't go well with a high-tech brand new car

#2 photo : I didn't really like the burn effect on the sand; its jarring

#3 photo : what the rest said about the distracting background cars

If you are showing off your car, you had achieve it. If you are showing your photo-shooting skill, think you need to see more car magazine before go for car shooting again.. :think:

1) Set slower shuttle speed (1/25 @ 30km/h - 1/30 @ 40km/h) That's the shuttle speed I usually use.

2) While the car is driving past, press the shuttle button and pan your camera too the car (the camera's centre point must follow the car)

shuttle and shutter are totally different things... :Þ

Evo X!!! :bigeyes: Guess, remove those labels on the windscreen during your model shoot will be :thumbsup:

yeahs, will keep that in mind. probably be done in a studio. any recommendation of such a big studio?

thanks dude.

I guess the biggest issue that I have with the photographs is that it is not the centre of focus of the photo.As dominating the size of the car is as compared to the other elements, I find my eyes wandering along the dirt track and away from the car.

Those car labels are kinda irritating.So is the person inside.I find myself trying to figure out what that person inside is doing more than appreciating the beauty of the car.

Yes perhaps panning shots might bring some action to the static shots.Playing around with the SHUTTER speed might yield some good results.

Remember to compose your wider shots with the car's relation of the environment in mind.Your photos should tell why the car has been put in this place.Demonstrate something that links the car and the environment.For eg, it can do offroading, its perfect for the outdoors, etc.

will loook out for that man. first time shooting cars:embrass:

hey hi man ...

Intresting .. look like those old old kind of photos.
you been shooting alot huh ... car. models .

too bad i not free ... this year busy ah ... Lol

hahas studyy la. after exams shoot again;p

Nice looking car and clarity (pic #3) - its just that my eyes seem to wander around the picture (the lorry and all). Thanks for sharing.

no problems. will try to work on my skills. first time shooting cars:cry:

Shooting car with model ar, i can go?

will keep u informed!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.