The Alhambra in Granada, Spain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hweeyen

spain-leaf.jpg

appreciate any comments on the pic..

hi,

can't see your photo, don't think geocities allow direct link, try hosting in another site, like homex.coolconnect.com

Thanks for the tip. Here is the image again:

spain-leaf.jpg

Originally posted by Goondu
What has a leaf got to do with your title? :dunno:

[Alhambra]: Palace of the Moorish monarchs of Granada, Spain, built 1238-1358 on a plateau above the city. Its name (Arabic: "the red") may refer to the color of the sun-dried bricks used in its outer walls. The Alhambra, only three parts of which remain intact, is made up of a series of rooms and gardens clustered around three principal courts, with extensive use of fountains and water basins. Its surfaces are astoundingly ornate and varied, with outstanding examples of stalactite work.

I think he is refering to the building behind. :light:

Originally posted by hweeyen
Thanks for the tip. Here is the image again:

spain-leaf.jpg

This is a very nice pic. However the title doesnt suit the subject (in this case the leaf) very well....

yes, i'm refering to the building behind (the Alhambra) which i had thought would look nice if it were blurred. wasn't quite sure what to call the picture - maybe "A leaf at the Alhambra" or "Autumn, Alhambra"? any suggestions?

Originally posted by hweeyen
yes, i'm refering to the building behind (the Alhambra) which i had thought would look nice if it were blurred. wasn't quite sure what to call the picture - maybe "A leaf at the Alhambra" or "Autumn, Alhambra"? any suggestions?

Ya... "Autumn at Alhambra" is good...

"Autumn at the Alhambra" it will be then =)

if alhambra is not clear... it could be any building behind the leaf.... it's a pity that the building didn't contribute to 'story telling'

Status
Not open for further replies.