The Adventures of Ella & Zul : A photographic exhibition for the child in all of us

Status
Not open for further replies.

TinTin

May 17, 2004
www.thepond.com.sg
The Arts House presents The Adventures of Ella and Zul, a photographic exhibition for the child in all of us - collection of 20 images by Singaporean photographer Tan Ngiap Heng. This is a photographic exhibition cum auction to create awareness and raise funds for the Rainbow Center, a school for children with special needs.

More information can be found @

http://www.theartshouse.com.sg/event_details.php?id=142 and http://www.thepond.com.sg/ellazul.html

adum

Nov 7, 2004
potong pasir
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: wow extremely commendable... and i do like the stuffed animals idea... pretty awesome.. :D

TinTin

May 17, 2004
www.thepond.com.sg
The official launch of “The Adventures of Ella and Zul” is on this coming Friday 17 December 2004 at 6.30PM at The Arts House at The Old Parliament :)

Venom81

Nov 16, 2004
:bsmilie: :thumbsup:

Sep 8, 2004
near the Equator
Nice, creative usage of stuffed toys.When we were kids, most of us wanted to see the world and just roam about..

TinTin

May 17, 2004
www.thepond.com.sg
kelster said:
heh...went to the site...very cool idea...just a question here...the site mention ticket sales...wonder how much to see the exhibition?...anyone have any idea??...
The exhibition is free... :) I really like the captions that are beside the photographs... they make the images seem so much more :bigeyes: . I heard from The Arts House that the images would be hanging there till end of Feb... I hope people buy the images to support The Rainbow Centre... :thumbsup:

TinTin

May 17, 2004
www.thepond.com.sg
LazerLordz said:
Nice, creative usage of stuffed toys.When we were kids, most of us wanted to see the world and just roam about..
Yeah... I know what you mean... when I was young I always wished I had wings so that I can fly around and go see the world... Looking at the images sometimes make me envy them... they seem to have much nicer holidays and photos than I do... :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom