The actual Shutter Count of new DSLR?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssimm

Sep 7, 2006
Singapore
Hi guys...

Anyone knows how to check the actual shutter count of their D200?
Like to know before we actually buy the cam, how many times could have the sale persons took it out of testing already? :nono:

Regards
Simon

Hi guys...

Like to know before we actually buy the cam, how many times could have the sale persons took it out of testing already? :nono:

Regards
Simon
you need a laptop to check...

When you buy a new set, does the box come sealed or something ?
Salesman test test, shoot a few shots still ok, whats more worrying is another customer may have bought this set and returned it back.

When you buy a new set, does the box come sealed or something ?
Salesman test test, shoot a few shots still ok, whats more worrying is another customer may have bought this set and returned it back.
Hopefully not return it back because rattling noise from orientation sensor :bsmilie: .

Regards,
Arto.

Thanks guys for the inputs...

I bought my D200 last week from AP and after shooting around 20 or so image, i check against a program and found the actulisation was around 40!!! Upset but ok...
Their recipt indicated no returns of goods wants sold!!! :think: So guess its not a return set..

Reg
Simon

Thanks guys for the inputs...

I bought my D200 last week from AP and after shooting around 20 or so image, i check against a program and found the actulisation was around 40!!! Upset but ok...
Their recipt indicated no returns of goods wants sold!!! :think: So guess its not a return set..

Reg
Simon

seriously that 20shutter is nothing... can't expect people to buy without even trying. :bsmilie:
some might take a few shots and decide to choose another camera. (deciding between brands/model)

Hi guys...

Regards
Simon

i hazard a guess of roughly not more than 1000.

Status
Not open for further replies.