The Abandoned @ Neo Tiew

Status
Not open for further replies.

RyanG

Apr 17, 2008
Under the Stars
Went back to the place where once called 'playground' to me. Nothing much had changed since I left but it's definitely more worn out than ever before.

Cut the story short and the return journey begins.

3567242322_b1b6396b2e.jpg

3567229634_2fca12ae96.jpg

3566444835_cf203cb1cd.jpg

3567237536_bf0cc961b7.jpg

3566438057_7c639c418b.jpg

Why the authority left this place abandon like this I just couldn't figure out.

this will be a nice location for Sprintist or Jacephoto to do their next round...
I like the burst sewer pipe and the arch doorway. the mood is all set ready for a horror movie, just looking at some pic already give me the creep, seems like the haunting feeling is stronger than the old changi hospital.

Last edited:
Wow, really an adventure. However some seems to lack on subjects, or objects. Just my IMO though.. :)

Very nice series, i like it..

Last edited:

this will be a nice location for Sprintist or Jacephoto to do their next round...
I like the burst sewer pipe and the arch doorway. the mood is all set ready for a horror movie, just looking at some pic already give me the creep, seems like the haunting feeling is stronger than the old changi hospital.

Was inspired by the OCH series by scud actually.

The mood was PP-ed onto the photo to create the feel. But it's much eerie at night.

Wow, really an adventure. However some seems to lack on subjects, or objects. Just my IMO though.. :)

Very nice series, i like it..

Thanks.

Doesn't have much to think as we are threading on forbidden ground but hoping for a revisit. :)

Last edited:
those shot between door gap really creepy :sweat:
like the broken pipe :thumbsup::thumbsup:

edit abit: got 4D number sia .. kena liao all can UPGRADE lo .. lol

IIRC this is currently the training ground for FIBUA practise by the army. Or sort of. thus it wun be teared down, but rather maintain in this state. If any bros going to thread in, watch out for assault team, flash bank and smoke grenade =)

This place is now military training area. Therefore u might get confronted my military personnel at times!

Bro let other have mention it's for military train ground for Fibua.. a urban type of military trainin. It used to b a town way back in 1990.. but back den oso it's like a ghost town.:bsmilie:

Yup. This is also where I used to train.

Had pretty much encounters there so was lucky to revisit this place again in CV clothing. ;)

Anyone want to go in, please do it at your own risk. Since it's not fenced up, the welcome factor is a big temptation.

oh wow... this place is still around? thot it would have been torn down years ago!! my old "playground"... :bsmilie:

do be careful.
across the road is a temp quarters for foreign workers

Yup. But they also use the place at times to chat with their friends.

Well, like what can you do when you are working at such ultimate ulu place. When I knew I was enlisting to Sungei Gedong, I was like damn. Tough luck. :bsmilie:

Nice memory! I remembered the char kway teow there was not bad & the playground that's made for skateboarders (probably the only one in S'pore?), I think it was still there when I passed by sometime back.

Nice memory! I remembered the char kway teow there was not bad & the playground that's made for skateboarders (probably the only one in S'pore?), I think it was still there when I passed by sometime back.

Yes. It's still there but I didn't take it or did I but should be in the background cos I took the children's playground but have not process it. :)

Very nostalgic...still remember sneaking to buy drinks during my NS times...
aniway very nice pics....

Status
Not open for further replies.