The 33rd Bangkok International Motor Show

james

Jul 24, 2004
33rd Bangkok International Motorshow
Date: 26 March-8 April 2012
V.I.P. Day: 26 March 2012 : 12.00 p.m. – 8.00 p.m.
Press Day and Launching Ceremony: 27 March 2012 : 09.59 a.m. – 6.00 p.m.
Public Day:28 March-8 April 2012
Weekend: 11.00 a.m. – 10.00 p.m.
Weekday: 12.00 p.m. – 22.00 p.m.

BIM Homepage

Just found out this famous motor show
Anybody going? :think:
Any csers have been there can share past experience?

Indeed we need to share the experience.
You may talk to Venon. He is a lot of experience to share.

I found out for this year, the response is kind of slow. Anybody know why? Is it because this event has been shifted to an unsuitable venue (smaller etc)?
Or is it most csers get bored of this event? Care to tell?

In the past, by this time, there will be a lot of thread regarding this event. And normally there will be earlier notification in this section.
Cheers.

Last edited:
its because everyone is busy shooting there.

i been there for 2 year, this year i have to miss it due to new jobs(within 3 month.) there 3 main item to shoot, display model, show girl and coyote girl. Every car manufactor are there, there will be display model posing with the cars which you can shoot- car theme, every hours there be an performance by show girl, its not like import night. the show are real good . which can be shoot. then there the sexy theme coyote girl dance to ear-deafening music.i walked infront of the car+ speaker before and i can feel my shirt vibrating due to the sound wave. i cannot post any picture in case my frd see them .

Bangkok Motor Show 2012 - Level 10 Super Sexy Suzuki model - YouTube
display model.

Bangkok Motor Show 2012 - Mazda press day show - YouTube
performance.

last year honda got 100 show girl dancing.

its because everyone is busy shooting there.

i been there for 2 year, this year i have to miss it due to new jobs(within 3 month.) there 3 main item to shoot, display model, show girl and coyote girl. Every car manufactor are there, there will be display model posing with the cars which you can shoot- car theme, every hours there be an performance by show girl, its not like import night. the show are real good . which can be shoot. then there the sexy theme coyote girl dance to ear-deafening music.i walked infront of the car+ speaker before and i can feel my shirt vibrating due to the sound wave. i cannot post any picture in case my frd see them .

Bangkok Motor Show 2012 - Level 10 Super Sexy Suzuki model - YouTube
display model.

Bangkok Motor Show 2012 - Mazda press day show - YouTube
performance.

last year honda got 100 show girl dancing.

Hi, bro. Thanks for the info.