The 32nd bangkok international motor show

Thanks for the confirmation on the dates. Looking forward to this event again

I'm going. ;) 31st March to 3rd April 2011. So when is the best time to book flight & hotel?

Last edited:
Booked my trip last month. ;)

Thanks for sharing....

thank you for the update...
Must be book the air ticket & hotel soon...

I'm going too, 31st mar - 2nd april. Can i join anyone of you? I haven't book hotel because not sure about the location. I'm also 1st time go to Bangkok.

Wanted to ask the expert here who had been to the BKK motor show b4... Is there any difference between going there during weekdays and weekends? In trems of crowd/model quantity/performance etc?
Thx

Wanted to ask the expert here who had been to the BKK motor show b4... Is there any difference between going there during weekdays and weekends? In trems of crowd/model quantity/performance etc?
Thx

You can try "IMPACT LINK” CITY SHUTTLE BUS SERVICE, at BTS "Mo Chit" station, featuring the distinctive IMPACT Muang Thong Thani logo, will ply the 30-minute route between the Mo Chit Sky Train Station and IMPACT, departing from each point at 30 minutes intervals.

cost 30 baht per person and a 5% discount is offered for bulk purchase of 10 tickets.
daily service is scheduled from 6am to 10pm

Will take you about 1hour from Mo Chit BTS to IMPACT Arena...:bsmilie:

and is my 5th "Operation sà-wàt-dii khrap " = The 32nd Bangkok International Motorshow 2011....

Last edited:
You can try "IMPACT LINK” CITY SHUTTLE BUS SERVICE, at BTS "Mo Chit" station, featuring the distinctive IMPACT Muang Thong Thani logo, will ply the 30-minute route between the Mo Chit Sky Train Station and IMPACT, departing from each point at 30 minutes intervals.

cost 30 baht per person and a 5% discount is offered for bulk purchase of 10 tickets.

and is my 5th "Operation sà-wàt-dii khrap " = The 32nd Bangkok International Motorshow 2011....

Thx bro... erm but I think I'm asking if go there on a weekday compared to a weekend, will there be lesser crowd, and in turn less model (quality and quantity), and maybe weekdays lesser stage performance? or is there any stage event like the SIN held here?

Thx

According to my friend who has been there this year told me that weekdays have lesser crowd and the models have more time to pose for photographers. Weekends packed like sardines. But I'm planning to go on Friday & Saturday to experience the difference.:)

Is Mo Chit BTS also know as Chatuchak Park MRT on Google Map?

Eh!!! Since when you become the expert?:think: