The 28th Bangkok International Motorshow 2007

Are the pictures okay?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great pictures Zeckson! :thumbsup:

Now can only looking forward to the next motor event in Nov @ IMPACT !!! ;p

Thanks Alan. I am glad that you enjoyed your trip here. It is sure very different from what you get in Singapore. The size, the events, the money spent, everything, nothing that Singapore can compare against. Of course, the population here is a lot more than our country so it definitely calls for higher calibre stuffs.

MotorExpo 2007? Ha ha ha ha, that's at the end of November till early December. If you want, please book your tickets early because it is high season here in Thailand. Prices are going to be high.

P/S: If you think these Pretties and Coyotes are great, you really haven't seen anything yet. Wait till you see our FHM and Maxim Girls Presentation! You'll wish you were born here!

Nxt time i must go see the cars... better than our singapore motor show... so lousy everytime.

Thanks Alan. I am glad that you enjoyed your trip here. It is sure very different from what you get in Singapore. The size, the events, the money spent, everything, nothing that Singapore can compare against. Of course, the population here is a lot more than our country so it definitely calls for higher calibre stuffs.

MotorExpo 2007? Ha ha ha ha, that's at the end of November till early December. If you want, please book your tickets early because it is high season here in Thailand. Prices are going to be high.

P/S: If you think these Pretties and Coyotes are great, you really haven't seen anything yet. Wait till you see our FHM and Maxim Girls Presentation! You'll wish you were born here!

Thanks Zeckson for introducing me into this beautiful scene of photography.
Heehee... ;p

Indeed... I was amazed by the difference in standard of the events between the 2 countries.
Its an eye-opening experience for me! Glad I have made my way there for the event.
Worth every single cent that I have spent. :thumbsup:

By the way... just curious...
Whens the FHM n Maxim Girls Presentation?
I guess I dun have to be borned there to experience it too.
Wahahahaa... :lovegrin:

Her nickname is "Design".

e809f9b2.jpg

Puyin nalak mak. chop mak mak :thumbsup:

Thanks Zeckson for introducing me into this beautiful scene of photography.
Heehee... ;p

Indeed... I was amazed by the difference in standard of the events between the 2 countries.
Its an eye-opening experience for me! Glad I have made my way there for the event.
Worth every single cent that I have spent. :thumbsup:

By the way... just curious...
Whens the FHM n Maxim Girls Presentation?
I guess I dun have to be borned there to experience it too.
Wahahahaa... :lovegrin:

They are private parties and only invited guests can attend. Normally it is a smaller scale event just to celebrate the anniversary. Not too sure about the dates, not the same every year. Depends on season also. The last time I went inside, we cannot bring cameras. Only authorized photographers are allowed cameras.

Man... I said to myself... That is life!!!

Puyin nalak mak. chop mak mak :thumbsup:

Yes, Design is a very cute girl. Too bad the photo here is too big which exceeded the limitation and explains the bad quality of the picture. In real person, she is such a sweet girl! And she is very friendly.

Phom kit wa sao chih Design narak tit soot na krab. Tae wan nan mi pooying yer mak! Mong laew jeb tah dui! :D

Nice models but personally feel the photos are overexposed and lighting too flat. :embrass:

Their costume are much better then the race queen here in Singapore .. more colourful and variety .. :)

Yes, they are all WOMEN. Not so nice to say question like this openly, my friend. They could be reading this forum as well. :nono:

are all your friends all natural ?
cos plastic surgery is quite cheap in BKK .. my sg friend got a nose job done over there

are all your friends all natural ?
cos plastic surgery is quite cheap in BKK .. my sg friend got a nose job done over there

Yes, they are all 100% natural. I have friends who underwent surgeries as well but because of the cheaper rates, the job is not so well done. Not so well done meaning you can tell the difference. A surgery that after done and we still cannot tell the difference is what I called good surgery. Bangkok has such services as well but damn expensive. Because the final outcome looks very natural.

But I don't look down on them at all, or anybody who had done surgeries. It gives them more confidence and boost their self esteem. They are very nice people and they are very sincere in treating friends. :)

where is the field report from other group of 6 commandos ? :confused:

they are tired shooting almost 9 to 10 hours a day for 3 days in a row. .............. :bsmilie:
while shooting, nose keep bleeding..................:bsmilie:

be patience, the good stuff will be coming up soon..................... :thumbsup:

So wasted? Didn't donate to blood bank??:sweatsm:

Wait for your good stuff! Cheers!
party0011.gif

they are tired shooting almost 9 to 10 hours a day for 3 days in a row. .............. :bsmilie:
while shooting, nose keep bleeding..................:bsmilie:

be patience, the good stuff will be coming up soon..................... :thumbsup:

Zeckson bro, you must have lost quite a lots of blood in Bangkok with such hot models. :bsmilie:

I lost blood just viewing them from my monitor. :faint:

They are private parties and only invited guests can attend. Normally it is a smaller scale event just to celebrate the anniversary. Not too sure about the dates, not the same every year. Depends on season also. The last time I went inside, we cannot bring cameras. Only authorized photographers are allowed cameras.

Man... I said to myself... That is life!!!

Yah... tats life mannn!
;)

Zeckson bro, you must have lost quite a lots of blood in Bangkok with such hot models. :bsmilie:

I lost blood just viewing them from my monitor. :faint:

Ha ha ha ha. Obewan bro! Long time no see! Ha ha... No lah, nothing new to me lah. I see these type of girls almost everyday on the streets. It has becoming quite normal to me already.

These girls work as Pretties (as in full time job). Their schedules are totally filled throughout the month for some popular ones. We have many different types of exhibitions here in Thailand, both in BITEC, Impact, Queen Sirikit Convention Center and many other hotel or large shopping malls convention centers.

I didn't shoot much lah. Just there to support my friends and give them some shots as little "presents". They are actually very tired having to put on smiles all day and talk. So just go there and chat with them lah. Nothing much. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.