The 12 days of xmas

Status
Not open for further replies.

zaren

Staff member
Oct 27, 2003
.....On the twelfth day of xmas, my true love gave to me; 12 models posing, 11 cokin filters, 10 weeks at magnum, 9 clubsnap t-shirts, 8 back-up leicas, 7 rolls of velvia, 6 cultural medallions, 5 step-up rings! 4 'L' lenses, 3 CF cards, 2 flash units, and a Canon Twenty-Dee!

:D

isn't it suppose to start from the 1st day? :confused:

Drudkh said:
isn't it suppose to start from the 1st day? :confused:

yes, but quite lazy to type from day 1 to day 12 mah... so just give a summary lor.

:p

kelccm said:
Wow!! 9 clubsnap T-shirts. What do you intend to do with them?? Wear them everyday?? Hee hee :sticktong

yes, can last for more than a week b4 washing!

just be careful not to be beaten up by gangsters.

zaren said:
yes, can last for more than a week b4 washing!

just be careful not to be beaten up by gangsters.

wear all 9 at once. should give sufficient padding. ;p

foxtwo said:
wear all 9 at once. should give sufficient padding. ;p

yes, then you'd die of heat stroke instead.

I've heard one singlish version before... can't remember from 12 to 9 so I'll just make up my own...

12 tubs of ice cream, 11 nasi bryani, 10 sticks of whip cream, 9 bottles mayo, 8 days every week~ 7 box of bak gua, 6 piece of siew mai, 5 box of mua chee~ 4 hum chim peng, 3 cai dao kuey, 2 char siew bao... and a SIO SIO eh chiam tao lo ti~

:cool:

zaren said:
.....On the twelfth day of xmas, my true love gave to me; 12 models posing, 11 cokin filters, 10 weeks at magnum, 9 clubsnap t-shirts, 8 back-up leicas, 7 rolls of velvia, 6 cultural medallions, 5 step-up rings! 4 'L' lenses, 3 CF cards, 2 flash units, and a Canon Twenty-Dee!

you serious?! :bsmilie:

zaren said:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

epia said:
you serious?! :bsmilie:

in my dreams lah..... :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.