Thanks! Willy

Status
Not open for further replies.

rover

Jun 28, 2004
Hi Willy

Nice meeting you and some of the members at Epsite. Thanks for organising the Photoshop course...very interesting though slightly knowledge overdose for newbie like me :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie: ...anyway, presentation was interesting and hope to attend future courses organised by members of ClubSnap...

Cheers!

rover said:
Hi Willy

Nice meeting you and some of the members at Epsite. Thanks for organising the Photoshop course...very interesting though slightly knowledge overdose for newbie like me :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie: ...anyway, presentation was interesting and hope to attend future courses organised by members of ClubSnap...

Cheers!

totally agreed. ;)
sure hope to attend any future course..... :)

Nice meeting all of you today. Hope there will be more outing or courses to come.:cheers:

Oh today you all have a course? What is the course about?

yup.. many thanks to willy.

i've finally learnt how to use layer and masks.. ^^ went ps-crazy the moment i reached home ytd.. :bsmilie:

Great job willy.....

Even i did not attend his talk....I certailnly would recommend those interested in PS to go for Willy's sessions...they are just great!!!!!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Rgds,
Sulhan

Yeah man...especially on the techniques to have whiter teeth, perfect skin...so much cheaper, without pains and yet immediate effect ...those cosmetic surgeons and dentist...jia lak liao :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie: ....

Thanks willy! It was a very engaging and informative session. The last part was really funny and interesting. Hope to have more such sessions in the future ...with computers? ;) cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.