Thanks for joining the Astin/Zoo model shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astin

Mar 2, 2002
Astin Studio
astin.clubsnap.org
Hi guys and girls, thanks for joining the model shoot in the zoo yesterday. I hope you all had a good time and got some keeper-shots. It was a hugh group and luckily everyone acted very gentleman so everyone was happy.

Now the good news, we will hire Yang Jing for another outdoor shoot again. Refer to this thread.
http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=60737

This will be a paid shoot, so there will be less photographers and more time for shooting. Sign up if you like what we do. We have better models and more experience in event management here. :D

Thanks for organising the zoo shoot.. see you tis sunday :)

Astin...as usual it was fun fun fun.. :)
A big thanks for organising the shoot.
Too bad as work schedule will not permit shooting this month :(
will catch up with you in future shoots .

astin, great to meet u and foo (right?) at last, wah u quite shack holding the reflector all the time.. very nice of u to organise free and do most of the work too. thank you!

will be joining u as and when i have time! hope to learn more from u all too, shot me abit of trade secrets can hor? *nudge*nudge* :D

Astin, thank you... Its a very nice experience to shoot your beautiful models. Hoping to join & learn more from your photo shoot.

KULIT007 :cheers:

Astin, many thanks for the model shoot! It was a great and truly enjoyable experience!

:thumbsup:

Astin, thanks for your time & effort in organising the model shoot. An eye opener :bigeyes:

Enjoyed myself, meeting fellow photographers and learning from them and yourself as well.

Actually I also want to thank the models, the make-up artist and the assistance, they worked very hard on that day also..... :thumbsup:

thanks for organising the shoot

:thumbsup:

Thanks Astin for the effort in organising this shoot. I hope we did not frighten Nicole and Yang Ling, hope to see them again in future shoots. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.