Thanks for all the memories.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

szekiat

Jan 19, 2002
London
Visit site
Hey guys, those of u who know me will know that i'm leaving sg in 24hrs time. I'll be over in the uk for a while so i'd just like to take this opportunity to thank all of you guys for the memorable times we've had. Particular thanks must go out to adamgoi, bluestrike, simon, belle&sebastian, kyaro888, barret, dagger and many others whose nick i can't recall. Its been nice shooting with u guys on photo shoots or meeting up for coffee. Without the help of u guys in one way or another, i don't think i'd have had as much fun shooting in sg. Thanks to all!

To the guys in the uk, hope to be able to meet up with you all one day. I'll be in london and can be reached at szekiat@gmail.com

I will prob not be popping by CS forums for a while so if anyone needs to contact me, pls email.

Love you all....
Szekiat

Good luck friend! Happy shooting anywhere ;p

bon voyage!

Bluestrike said:
Yeah... one fiend gone... :devil:

hehhee.. :p
You go face the wall and reflect on what you just said, you insensitive person! :kok:
:bsmilie:
People leaving for UK already you still don't want to leave him with a good impression. Hmph. At least Sze Kiat is nicer than you are, FIEND! :devil:

Take care ah kiat! :)

take good care buddy! Dun forget CS, i'm sure you would not. Please visit CS as often as you can! :cry:

Hey, so drama-rama ah?

You'd be back before long. Take care buddy!

Status
Not open for further replies.