Thank You Singtel, thank you SBS, Thank you SMRT for the free service on 9th Aug'15

EisMann

Feb 15, 2013
Singapore
I like to thank the following service providers for the free service on 9th Aug'15

SMRT,
I like to thank you for the crowd controlled esp at the end of the parade.
Only opeed one entrance per station around the Marina Bay and caused a queue long enough 1/3 back to the Marina Bay.

SBS
When mentioned free service, it did not include no service or limited service. ie one end (terminal) to the other end (terminal) with no stopping in between.

SingTel
When you mentioned free service did you anticipate large usage that would crash your system ,so that you could quickly reply
"Free, What?" "I don't charge you, why complaint?!!!!"

Lastly, not forgetting Cisco & SPF for directing the crowd to move towards unnecessary bottle-neck points to clear the human traffic.

Thank You Thank You
EisMann

I like to thank the following service providers for the free service on 9th Aug'15

SMRT,
Only opeed one entrance per station around the Marina Bay and caused a queue long enough 1/3 back to the Marina Bay.

SBS
When mentioned free service, it did not include no service or limited service. ie one end (terminal) to the other end (terminal) with no stopping in between.

SingTel
When you mentioned free service did you anticipate large usage that would crash your system ,so that you could quickly reply

Lastly, not forgetting Cisco & SPF for directing the crowd to move towards unnecessary bottle-neck points to clear the human traffic.

Thank You Thank You
EisMann

You're most welcome :)

SMRT,

SBS

SingTel

Thank You Thank You
EisMann

Thank you!

Where can get free food and drink? :)

Last Saturday, I was walking from Raffles City towards Funan along North Bridge. A barricade greeted pedestrians at the bus stop opposite Peninsula and we were asked to turn back and cross the road at the previous traffic junction. They could have closed off the stretch of walkway after the bus stop opposite Capitol to save folks from walking into a dead end. I asked the ASP...... What the hell were you all thinking?

SMRT,

SBS

SingTel

Thank You Thank You
EisMann

Next year, u do the planning lor. See how good u can be

SMRT,

SBS

SingTel

Thank You Thank You
EisMann

If SPF & Cisco don't manage crowd control what will happen at MRT stations people will be pushed during train intervals, at least we doesn't has stampeded. We can only see from our angle but dont know from oyher discharged crowded area so please dont blamed poor cisco and spf carrying out their duties.
Thanks

It is sometimes quite interesting to see comments made by people who have little to no empathy. And a little disappointing I guess.

It is sometimes quite interesting to see comments made by people who have little to no empathy. And a little disappointing I guess.

..Yes....... especially those about Amos .................. :rolleyes:

The party is over ....it's back to work as usual ..................and time for Kopitiam ................... :)

They only know to complain. But no solutions from them. Talk only. Useless buggers.

Make him the National Day Planning Minister with an annual income of $1.8 millions.

I'm sure he'll do a good job. :bsmilie:

I won't complain about paying high salary if the guy can do a good job.

I really Thank them for those few days. Thank You to those who have to work or on duty due to whatever reason(s) during these few days.
(and I am sure there are still many people also appreciated their effort and hardwork)

While many are enjoying the long weekend with family/friends (or even just idling at home), free stuffs etc. There are many still need to work during that period, may even need to work OT and even longer hour, less rest in between. Some may be their off-day but they went back to work.
Many of those in SPF, Military etc have duties to do during those period, have duty to do be it in the frontline or at backline.
There also be some that although don't have to be physically there to work or do duty, but they have to be on standby which mean they may be call back anytime if needed.

Some of them not only need to do those work/duty during that 4 days, it may be at every weekend few months before the actual parade.

The MRT open only one gantry may be because they trying to limit the nos of people in the station platform at one go? It anything happened in station, it will be difficult to vacate the public out of the station/platform.

Quote: "Free, What?" "I don't charge you, why complaint?!!!!"
Did Singtel replied that? Maybe those (Singtel/M1) in customer service, technicians said that in their heart or within themselves when they got scolded by the public for system jam.
At least you are not using Starhub where their mobile subscribers don't enjoy the free use during those period

It ok feedback to them what the thing that can be improve or take note, will be better if able to suggest a possible solution.
Instead of scolding them, making their day bad and yourselves unhappy (blood pressure increase, affect health also), e.g maybe can propose to them to put a sign to alert public to cross at which junction, so they can highlight to the management etc?

hmmm.. most of the people complaining are just thinking about their immediate gratification and not the entire situation on the ground.

interesting...

hmmm.. most of the people complaining are just thinking about their immediate gratification and not the entire situation on the ground.

interesting...

How then do you expect the people to react when all these free deals come but only once in 50 years?

So now you know who is true blue Singaporean here.......

Don't have, complain.
Give you for free, also complain.

We need another 50 years I guess.