thank you kayabun

Status
Not open for further replies.

caseytan

Dec 16, 2002
home
went down to orchard earlier to collect my transcend card reader from kayabun.

thanks kayabun for having the MO. :) :)

yeah, same here ... thanks for the effort!
carder reader/writer working great and FAST!

nice chap too .... :)

Originally posted by silver.wolf
yeah, same here ... thanks for the effort!
carder reader/writer working great and FAST!

nice chap too .... :)
n hes cute too

Buy Card reader got 1 GIG transcend Flash Card FREE
Wahahahahaaha

Oh YEs... it looked so real.. damn it.. jus another magnet

almost got FOOLed .... :D

haizzz ... and then today i kanna scolded a fool, apparently, by a JERK! ;(

Originally posted by RuthBaby
n hes cute too

Buy Card reader got 1 GIG transcend Flash Card FREE
Wahahahahaaha

Oh YEs... it looked so real.. damn it.. jus another magnet

almost got FOOLed .... :D

haizzz ... and then today i kanna scolded a fool, apparently, by a JERK! ;(

Onli a fool will realise he is a fool... wasted bloody 3 - 4 hrs there.... really... for jus 4 cups of ice lemon tea...

*patz patz*

almost got FOOLed ....

haizzz ... and then today i kanna scolded a fool, apparently, by a JERK!

Onli a fool will realise he is a fool... wasted bloody 3 - 4 hrs there.... really... for jus 4 cups of ice lemon tea...

*patz patz*

What are you all talking about?:rolleyes: :dunno:

haizz .. dun talk about it liao ... very piss off thinking about it ...

anyway better dun OT .... hee ....

this the Kopitiam, can OT nevermind,haha.:bsmilie:

long story leh ....

and i write, i will start cursing and swearing dat guy who scolded me! :angry:

You can start a new thread, & let it rip, release your frustration, get a load off, free yourself:bsmilie:

waahahaha

was actualli ard orchard area with silverwolf... and planning to meet bluestrike over at heerens.. den some students came along for some qn air .. bla bla bla... guess its some time sharing promo.. tts why we decided to forgo it.. but she pled us.. since we both met the crieteria.. and we jus need to pretend to be married... awww... :embrass:

in fact we didnt really wanna go but we helped tt student out of gd will.. she will earn 100 bucks if we go up for e seminar.. so no harm going and to get tt pathetic gift...

den after 3 hrs of psycho-ing.. we didnt give in.. becos in e first place we aint married.. and the whole package of e membership cost 27K... SIao... den damn guy became impatience and rowdy... flare at us.. and called us FOOLS >_<

was still kinda shock.. and luckily silverwolf kept his cool.. if not... tt guy might lost his bollas.. ;p

waahahaha

was actualli ard orchard area with silverwolf... and planning to meet bluestrike over at heerens.. den some students came along for some qn air .. bla bla bla... guess its some time sharing promo.. tts why we decided to forgo it.. but she pled us.. since we both met the crieteria.. and we jus need to pretend to be married... awww... :embrass:

in fact we didnt really wanna go but we helped tt student out of gd will.. she will earn 100 bucks if we go up for e seminar.. so no harm going and to get tt pathetic gift...

den after 3 hrs of psycho-ing.. we didnt give in.. becos in e first place we aint married.. and the whole package of e membership cost 27K... SIao... den damn guy became impatience and rowdy... flare at us.. and called us FOOLS >_<

was still kinda shock.. and luckily silverwolf kept his cool.. if not... tt guy might lost his bollas.. ;p

Sounds familiar. The office at Taka?

Originally posted by xdivider
Sounds familiar. The office at Taka?
yeah

they say they dun do time sharing.. but comeon.. same thing lah.. same concept.. dun fool eh

was really a big shock and especially e family who sat beside us...

is there anithing we can do?

LOL

yeah

they say they dun do time sharing.. but comeon.. same thing lah.. same concept.. dun fool eh

was really a big shock and especially e family who sat beside us...

is there anithing we can do?

LOL

Write to CASE, make a police report if they intimidated, threatened you or confined & refused to let you go in any way, write to the management to complain or all of the above.

I've experienced this at least ten years ago, nothing new, was 'foolish' to sign & then regretted. Luckily, after much hoohah managed to get my money back. You would be 'fools' if had signed! It is NO laughing matter.

yeah, thinking of writing a complaint letter to their management. and probably a email to circulate among the public to let them realise we will be fool to sign up with them!

*grrrrrrrr......*

hmmm.... anyone got a complaint template for me to reference? anyone with good command of english and can write raging sentences?

hee ....

i should have throw my s602z at him and then demand him to compensate me with a s2 pro!

ruthbaby, we should have taken his snapshot.

i should have throw my s602z at him and then demand him to compensate me with a s2 pro!

ruthbaby, we should have taken his snapshot.
*lolz*

wan to act high class infront of mi.. chey.. use mont blanc high class ah? i use red leaf pilot pen hor.. mai siao siao... wahahahh

but hor.. y/d ant praised mi pretty i in 7th heaven liao

Status
Not open for further replies.