Thank You Clubsnap

Status
Not open for further replies.

doug3fflux

Feb 21, 2005
West of S'pore
It is most probably a harsh and selfish world out there, and we seldom think of and for the needs of others. At Clubsnap, these needs are one that ask for a photography-enthusiasts community, a web-society where priceless, indispensable tips/information/knowledge can be circulated. Plus, its a dedicated photography online shopping place with BnS!!!

Even if CS was never founded for purposes as such ( it doesnt really matter ), I just want to thank the founders of CS for making going online for me much more meaningful, and in the process, fulfilling their dreams of a snapsnap forum etc. :angel:

Douglas

so whose the founder of CS?

doug3fflux said:
It is most probably a harsh and selfish world out there, and seldom think of and for the needs of others. At Clubsnap, these needs are one that ask for a photography-enthusiasts community, a web-society where priceless, indispensable tips/information/knowledge can be circulated. Plus, its a dedicated photography online shopping place with BnS!!!

Even if CS was never founded for purposes as such ( it doesnt really matter ), I just want to thank the founders of CS for making going online for me much more meaningful, and in the process, fulfilling their dreams of a snapsnap forum etc. :angel:

Douglas

CSers are very friendly and with lots of knowledge to share. :thumbsup: Found alot of shooting kakis here :thumbsup:

yay! up the thread!
its a good opportunity to extend thanks to those likeminded folks who founded CS!

and the founders are....In alphabetical order, here are the Founding Members of ClubSNAP

AdamGoi :angel:
Bluestrike
Ckiang
Darren :angel:
Edmund
JasonHo :angel:
Kongg
Ninelives :angel:
Red Dawn
Richard
Shadus :angel:
Simon
YSLee
Zapp

as taken from the Portal page...

regards
Douglas

upz from me oso! :lovegrin:

:cheergal: :cheergal: :cheergal: :cheergal:

let my ger-gerz cheer u guys on! hahaa...

My feelings exactly. Always want to thank these founders for making this such a happening and vibrant community...

Without CS,we won't have so many outings to learn so much.

Also no buy buy buy.;p

haha..the buy-bug..thanks for the buy-bug too la! =)
come on guys, its time to say our words of thanks...

cslogo-small.png

A BIG Thank You :)

Deep from KT's heart. ;)

Ya boy, thank you guys so so much. Have met so many nice people I otherwise wouldn't have known since I've joined. :)

thank u guys....CS is great!

:cool:

Yep, CS is wonderful. :heart: It is a vibrant and warm-hearted community that makes even the most newborn newbies like me feel welcome.

And administration is great, too. Thanks for keeping this a wonderful environment and cleaning up the bad stuff in double-quick time! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.