THANK YOU - ClubSNAP Live @ SAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

chngpe01

Staff member
We had a great 2 days - And Certainly An Event That Was A Great Sucess

This would not have been possible without the Support from our Sponsors and Partners and We will like to say a Big THANK YOU TO:

Sponsors: Apple Singapore, Bits & Bytes Marketing Pte Ltd, Epson Singapore, Nikon Singapore, Shriro Singapore (Profoto), Singapore Art Museum
Partners : Charby, Knowledge Bowl, Lyrical Moments, HOSEA

We would also like to thank:

Clubsnap Admins for the support
The all moderators involved:

DCA, Adam Goi, Clown, microcosm, Ortega, Glenyong, Francis

Special Mentioned:
DCA (Andrew) for the hardwork behind the scene.
Adam Goi (our ClubSNAP idol) for organising the helpers

The helpers from Tangshooters and Nikon Khakis and personal friends - Thank You once again You have really help us pull thru' the 2 days

Saturday 11th July 2009
0. Nirenj
1. Camel
2. Lotusfairy
3. redsun
4. zh3ng
5. blazer_workz
6. Naka
7. John Teoh
8. quest
9. lomographer
10. SPARKS
11. pauche
12. Ambious
13. coolsigg
14. Junnie
Sunday 12th July 2009
0. Nirenj
1. AG
2. woofmy
3. Lotusfairy
4. quest
5. Lumiere
6. lomographer
7. mapper48
8. Ambious
9. John Teoh
10. Junnie

And to ALL MEMBERS WHO

- contributed their images on prints as well as on the soft copies galleries - Thank You Very Much

- All members who have visited and participated or cannot make it but wish us well in this event - Thank You

Last edited:
Thanks everyone for their time and efforts in putting together this event.

I enjoyed the talks and learned a great deal.

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks guys for your generosity to conduct this Great Event. You did a GREAT job!! and congratulations for the success of this event!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

:bsmilie:, you're welcomed.. camel here is happy to be of help. Did learn quite a bit eavesdropping on the workshop will manning my duties.... rewarding ...:thumbsup:

congratulations to the ppl involved that make this event happen. i truly enjoyed my time there. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

i thought the contributors of the photographs on display should be thanked as well.

anyways, loved each and every one of hosea's work. :)

btw, that model shot of chngpe01's on the second floor was very nice (i hope there's only one, i dont' think i saw everything)

I wanna thanks Stephen Loh for sharing so much tips about the wedding industrial! Learn alot from him! Thanks!

i thought the contributors of the photographs on display should be thanked as well.

btw, that model shot of chngpe01's on the second floor was very nice (i hope there's only one, i dont' think i saw everything)

more than 1 portrait shot. there was one with a conductor or musician as well.

Agree - I have edited the post #1

That was a shoot for Yunnan Hair, I believed the new outlet in Jurong has the images.

The conductor is not a model it was a shoot for Singapore Chinese Orchestra

Last edited:
Thanks again to all you guys. Also thanks for letting me take my photos back haha...

You guys always hang out together isit? I see everyone like know each other... i also shy to go talk to anyone haha....

Thank you, guys! It was a lovely event .. can feel the sincerity and hard work poured into the whole 3 days! Will try to chip in next round after I give birth in January :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.