Thaksin want to buy Man City !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a very good time right?? Considering they all know whats going on with him. Maybe its another place to dump his money where the Thais cant freeze.

Yeah, agree with DCA. The club will generate even more money than the amount he use to buy the club over. But personally I like this guy. He implemented a lot of helpful schemes for the poor and rural people. That's why he still has a lot of supporters.

Yeah, agree with DCA. The club will generate even more money than the amount he use to buy the club over. But personally I like this guy. He implemented a lot of helpful schemes for the poor and rural people. That's why he still has a lot of supporters.

i heard that he implemented a budget medical scheme for rural poor; USD 70 cents to see a doctor and medicine.

;)

he has done a lot for the ppl, just that he didn't benefit the richer ones.

Money generating team? Hmmm......:think: Manchester City leh! :bsmilie: And he wants Goreng Eriksson! But his club resume is very good.

I think he is interested in Liverpool previously but can't get it thus change target to Man C. Correct me if i'm wrong, its last year news.

I think he is interested in Liverpool previously but can't get it thus change target to Man C. Correct me if i'm wrong, its last year news.

Yeah......the REDS prefer Americian Boss!:bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.