Thaipusam This Sat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to pour water on anyone's parade...but, maybe you guys would like to check the weather forcast for the 18th of Jan 2003.

Just hope that fellow forumers wouldn't be caught in a rain/stormy weather like i previously did in a HWZ photoshoot. Or to go not prepared for a wet weather.

here's a link to a good weather forcast website: wunderground.com Singapore 18th Jan 2003 weather forcast

1. Larry
2. Dagger
3. Wolfgang
4. Digipix
5. Knighthunter
6. Scanner
7. kh73
8. Que Lynn

If it rains, but not too hard, still can!

I think this'll be the first time I join Clubsnappers for a photo shoot... :p

I am interested, but I need to work on Saturday morning... :'(

Originally posted by Wolfgang

Then you camera cannot be put to good use right?
Pass it over.
:devil:

togu, lent me your camera! :D :devil:

Originally posted by ivor
I am interested, but I need to work on Saturday morning... :'(
YOu can call me when you are ready, provided you still want to come and there is still stuff left.
Dagger/98385414

1. Larry
2. Dagger
3. Wolfgang
4. Digipix
5. Knighthunter
6. Scanner
7. kh73
8. Que Lynn
9. nEkOgOtCh

But isn't the event starting from Friday night all the way next day?

1. Larry
2. Dagger
3. Wolfgang
4. Digipix
5. Knighthunter
6. Scanner
7. kh73
8. beachbum

this is gonna be interesting!!

Originally posted by nEkOgOtCh

But isn't the event starting from Friday night all the way next day?

The following is what my friend and his family are doing --> they wake up around 3am on sat... supposed to be quite alot of preparation, prayers at home, gathering, etc. Meet up near the serangoon road temple around 5-6am. Line up to get in for prayers, etc. Start the journey to the other temple. When they get to the other temple, line up to go in to have their milk pots accepted as offerings. Finish. Go home sleep. Come back later in the afternoon to watch the big kavadis.

The thing is a whole day event and as i mentioned in an earlier post, the very big kavadis are mainly later on..... late afternoon. You all can go and check around with your indian frens.

Originally posted by StreetShooter
May drop in to take pictures of the spectators...

Tom - check out the previous shoots (somewhere in the archives) to know what to look out for.
Ok sure, if got any question, SMS u loh. u can be my Shi Fu in street phtography :p

aiyoh, my name, Kiwitan's and nekogotch's got removed... so let me fix the list... :p

1. Larry
2. Dagger
3. Wolfgang
4. Digipix
5. Knighthunter
6. Scanner
7. kh73
8. Que Lynn
9. nEkOgOtCh
10. Kiwitan
11. beachbum
12. art2d2

Originally posted by tomshen
GREAT! This is what I call it a FEAST for photographers. I will go and shoot, but alone (so I can be more concentrated). Meet you guys on street. :p

tom, i'll be there. if i see u on the streets, i promise to take a good photo of u in action :D

Originally posted by Red Dawn

tom, i'll be there. if i see u on the streets, i promise to take a good photo of u in action :D
haha, u'd better also be careful about my camera, see who fire first. :D

aiyo... paiseh... paiseh.. dun know who i mixed it up also.... :embrass:

Originally posted by Que Lynn
aiyoh, my name, Kiwitan's and nekogotch's got removed... so let me fix the list... :p

Status
Not open for further replies.