Thaipusam from my 350D

Status
Not open for further replies.

fotoboy

Oct 28, 2005
Tampines
Took quite a lot of photos this morning, but most are with busy background. Here are some to share:

img_6088.jpg

img_6159.jpg

img_6177.jpg

img_6235.jpg

img_6262.jpg

More can be found at

http://www.scfang.com/gallery/thaipusam2006/index.html

Comments are welcome.

nice series, i like #5 most, a well-captured moment. but just out of curiosity, if u view #5 at 100%, is it a bit blur? pls dun be angry, just that most my pics came out to be blurry :embrass: just want to know whether others also face the same problem.

Thanks. Yes, #5 is not focus :embrass:. I think it is due to camera shake. If you check the EXIF, the shutter speed was 1/60, but the focal lenth was at 135 mm.

fotoboy said:
Thanks. Yes, #5 is not focus :embrass:. I think it is due to camera shake. If you check the EXIF, the shutter speed was 1/60, but the focal lenth was at 135 mm.

how do u check the exif data from a posted image? need special software?:dunno:

barracuda said:
how do u check the exif data from a posted image? need special software?:dunno:

I am using ACDSee, it come with exif viewer. There is a freeware : http://www.opanda.com/en/iexif/ which you can download to view EXIF as well.

One point to note, some people will erase the EXIF data before posting the image (some on pupose, some are due to editing software they use), so not all posted image can check the exif data.

Man, number 5 makes you crave for satay....

I noticed many of us shot the same people. Was there yesterday from around 8am-11am and saw a lot of other camera-toting folks. Who was who?

:)

Were you like outside parklane with a group of photographers? i saw like 5 photographers with tripods on their bagpacks. lol. really nice photos there man. i passed by and saw the major jam.

Conan said:
Man, number 5 makes you crave for satay....

I noticed many of us shot the same people. Was there yesterday from around 8am-11am and saw a lot of other camera-toting folks. Who was who?

:)

I was there at from about 0830 to 1100.

Koelsch said:
Were you like outside parklane with a group of photographers? i saw like 5 photographers with tripods on their bagpacks. lol. really nice photos there man. i passed by and saw the major jam.

No, I was with my wife. Must be somebody else....

Love #3 pic.
I can imagine and feel the pain, just by looking at that pic. :eek:

V one R said:
i like 1#, :thumbsup:

Thanks for viewing.

obewan said:
Love #3 pic.
I can imagine and feel the pain, just by looking at that pic. :eek:

Yes, that's my favorite too...

Status
Not open for further replies.