Thaipusam 22/01/2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

roDz

Feb 6, 2006
On A Little Red Dot
I've been to the last 2 Thaipusam and was informed by my Hindu frens that this year Thaipusam is on 22nd January...hope to see some CS guys/gals there...

I've been to the last 2 Thaipusam and was informed by my Hindu frens that this year Thaipusam is on 22nd January...hope to see some CS guys/gals there...

What time is the Thaipusam start?;)

Any advice where is good to shoot?

I was told that Thaipusam would be on 23 Tuesday. Not sure if I got it right. My favourite shooting place is the Hindu temple near Mustaffa. It's where the devotees prepare for their walk to the other temple at Tank Road. Lots of activities there to shoot. Best time to go is early morning when the sunlight is not harsh.

I was told that Thaipusam would be on 23 Tuesday. Not sure if I got it right. My favourite shooting place is the Hindu temple near Mustaffa. It's where the devotees prepare for their walk to the other temple at Tank Road. Lots of activities there to shoot. Best time to go is early morning when the sunlight is not harsh.

If i'm not wrong..23rd is malaysia's thaipusam..from my understanding from the Hindu website from Singapore..its actually 21st and 22nd..HERE:)

I need confirmation for which nite is the procession for Kavadhi carriers..from little india to tank road..

If i'm not wrong..23rd is malaysia's thaipusam..from my understanding from the Hindu website from Singapore..its actually 21st and 22nd..HERE:)

I need confirmation for which nite is the procession for Kavadhi carriers..from little india to tank road..
should start midnite 22nd but will confirm the time again once i meet my fren tonite at work...but the kavadi will only start later around 4 am if i'm not wrong and will have to leave the temple by 7pm...i'll update again...

I like to shot but if i'm going durign the night,will i need a tripod?

should start midnite 22nd but will confirm the time again once i meet my fren tonite at work...but the kavadi will only start later around 4 am if i'm not wrong and will have to leave the temple by 7pm...i'll update again...

So... kavadi carriers will only be on the street 23rd morning ?
Up date needed.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.