Thailand Motor Expo 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha ha ha ha... You guys are really crazy over the motor exhibitions here... :p

Maybe crazy about her.....:bsmilie:

IMG_0443.jpg

IMG_1338.jpg

IMG_2366.jpg

Well... For those interested, some of my friends have already gone for their casting as presenters for this upcoming show. I heard from them that some actually got it. So for those that wanted to come here to shoot them, you can be sure that you will get what you have paid for your air tickets. But please don't act like wolves here. The last time I saw our fellow Singaporeans here at the Motorshow was... Err... Ha ha ha ha. Okay lah, you get the idea. Good luck. :)

Well... For those interested, some of my friends have already gone for their casting as presenters for this upcoming show. I heard from them that some actually got it. So for those that wanted to come here to shoot them, you can be sure that you will get what you have paid for your air tickets. But please don't act like wolves here. The last time I saw our fellow Singaporeans here at the Motorshow was... Err... Ha ha ha ha. Okay lah, you get the idea. Good luck. :)

u can be our tour guide:bsmilie:

.....:bsmilie:

Estimated cost?

hmm... should i pon sch to go???:think: very worth goin leh...

Status
Not open for further replies.