Thai Pantene ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
:thumbsup: just like the part why do u need to be like others!:thumbsup:

First time i saw a 4 mins ad!:bsmilie:

:thumbsup: just like the part why do u need to be like others!:thumbsup:

First time i saw a 4 mins ad!:bsmilie:
Apparently it was shown in theaters in Thailand, not on TV, as someone commented on Youtube

HS

Pretty nice and inspiring. The storyline is a little like Tong Hua though. Thanks for sharing

Apparently it was shown in theaters in Thailand, not on TV, as someone commented on Youtube

HS

I think thats the only place in the theaters will show a 4mins ad!:bsmilie:

wat is the Violin Concerto is tat? Tks

Saw some of Bangkok's skyline in the background, Thai Farmer's Bank... hadn't been there for quite some time. A pity that such a wonderful city is held ransom by reds and yellow.

On the Ad? it was just fantastic... love the way the violinist hair was swaying around during the performance... very fitting for a Pantene Ad.

../azul123

Saw some of Bangkok's skyline in the background, Thai Farmer's Bank... hadn't been there for quite some time. A pity that such a wonderful city is held ransom by reds and yellow.

On the Ad? it was just fantastic... love the way the violinist hair was swaying around during the performance... very fitting for a Pantene Ad.

../azul123

i'm not sure if it is possible to play the violin with her hair flying all over the place - the hair will be caught in the bow.

also, i think there is no need for the part on the mean school mate.

i'm not sure if it is possible to play the violin with her hair flying all over the place - the hair will be caught in the bow.

also, i think there is no need for the part on the mean school mate.
Looks like you haven't understand the message......

HS

Camera wars, one camp die-die want to use Canon, the other camp die-die want to use Nikon.

The rest are Olympus, Pentax and Ricoh users.

../azul123

Looks like you haven't understand the message......

HS

i understand, but it does not make sense. just like the korean video posted may years ago - taking photos with a digital camera, yet "develop" print in the tradditional film way.

i understand, but it does not make sense. just like the korean video posted may years ago - taking photos with a digital camera, yet "develop" print in the tradditional film way.
What I meant was try to see 'through' the actual images, but see the message behind them........use Pantene to get your hair like flowing in the wind when you play the violin :bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

Just kidding lah! Another message is that you should believe in yourself and never give up......

Very touching and nice but bit too long.

99% this is not a TVC.
You can tell the way the ad was directed, it feels like an upcoming touching movie (during the first half and so), but actually, its pantene! (Plus the 4 minutes duration ..)

Great ad before cinema starts.

Status
Not open for further replies.