Thai Discos

Status
Not open for further replies.

mazdarx8

Oct 7, 2008
Hey guys, anyone is a fan or regular of Thai Discos? For one, I used to frequent TD2 and then jump / hop to Naughty Girl follow by Club 99 then Cherry Thai, Narcissus and of course the best club now is Live Impact.

Not to mention other places to explore will be Nana, Resort, Royal and many others especially newly open V3.:D

Been to Live Impact a few times but don't find it appealing somehow :what: Always the same music or music in a language that I don't understand.

Waitress very pushy on drinks. And I don't quite like the crowd.

Been to Live Impact a few times but don't find it appealing somehow :what: Always the same music or music in a language that I don't understand.

Waitress very pushy on drinks. And I don't quite like the crowd.

Serious! I don't see that happening to me bro. Hmm. I have known the band for almost 2 years already till is like kind of family thing so perhaps the approach might be different. Oh well, heard that Frankie has left and came a very good joker. I nearly got myself laugh off the chair the other day.:bsmilie:

Hey guys, anyone is a fan or regular of Thai Discos? For one, I used to frequent TD2 and then jump / hop to Naughty Girl follow by Club 99 then Cherry Thai, Narcissus and of course the best club now is Live Impact.

Not to mention other places to explore will be Nana, Resort, Royal and many others especially newly open V3.:D

Been to Nana, Icon and Club 99.
Where is Live Impact, D'Resort and V3?

Last edited:

isn't cherry at oriental, chinatown? the atmosphere not as good, n the music very boomy

is all those disco that u mentioned in golden mile / lucky plaza?

Just GOOGLE IT and you will know where this discos are.....

Live Impact is at Central Mall

D'Resort is somewhere in East Coast area........

....Thai Discos? For one, I used to frequent TD2 and then jump / hop to Naughty Girl follow by Club 99 then Cherry Thai, Narcissus and of course the best club now is Live Impact.

Can you please give detailed addresses and how to get there for all these places?

I went to Central Mall once hoping to find the Thai nite spot. But the Central Mall place was like a ghost town. Really hopeless and deserted. Sometimes I feel Singapore is so drab and lifeless.
Definitely way below Bangkok Sukhumvit nightlife atmosphere.

Yep. Addresses would be good. I have been to the TD in the Acadia (spell?) building near Hard Rock Cafe on Orchard. Ok only le...

Live Impact is not at central mall anymore.
Anyone know where it is now?
I google it, but it shown me the old address which is central mall.

Live Impact a.k.a. Icon Bar is super atas man... went there a few times, shocking to see the way ppl there throw money...where got recession? :bsmilie:

:eek:
Live Impact is not at central mall anymore.
Anyone know where it is now?
I google it, but it shown me the old address which is central mall.

Its along Prince Edward Link..Shenton Way area

Status
Not open for further replies.