Thai Airways

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel bad for you. Such a traumatic experience.

You should never leave Singapore, you may not find your own kind. In fact, dun leave your home. Or even better, your bedroom ! You may never know what's behind the door.:eek::hung:

Be safe my Friend ! :thumbsup:

Why abit hard to swallow about the truth? Well it has been quite a few years now so I hope there HAD been some improvement. And for your info, this is not just me, I have known other business travelling people who experiences it. Why is that? We all asian imagine it? We are not afraid to travel out our doors of Asia to some western country. We pay our fair way with money we made honest we deserve to be treated as such. Why? Is that only the rights of the non asian?

Don't make this racial. It is all about front line or customer services and treating everyone equally. It's about being professional. You don't have to like me but you still have to service me fairly as a paying customer and as you are well paid to do as a professional flight stewart. Anyone would be damn blind if they don't see the difference in service and treatment we experience. But then again I suspect you only see colour...which is what gets under your skin. Or maybe realising the failure that some of your own kind ( since you put it that way with us....so can I) still have alot of growing up to do embracing and be at peace with people of other ethnicity and surprise surprise ...the fact that we too can afford to travel just like you around the world. If you can't see beyond the fraility of your view and reality...I would dare say you have alot more to fear what will be waiting for you while you work among us asian.

And if you are an asian yourself? Shame on you.

And for your info, if those airline you are defending can improve their services, I have no problem giving them a go again. The same judgement call I will make for any asian airlines too.

Well it has been quite a few years now so I hope there HAD been some improvement.

nah. my trip with KLM was jan this year. still as bad as what you experienced. but i guess it's the different attitude between them and us. maybe to us, air stewards/ess is somewhat quite high class, while to them, it's the same as being waiters on the ground.

nah. my trip with KLM was jan this year. still as bad as what you experienced. but i guess it's the different attitude between them and us. maybe to us, air stewards/ess is somewhat quite high class, while to them, it's the same as being waiters on the ground.

You know there was a time SIA had some of those too but it was wipe off their head pretty quick from what I heard of ex stewardess and stewart. The company would not want to have any of that mentality. That should be the way. And the company should be behind it and to impress on their staff the importance of fair treatment. It contributes to the bottom line man.

Any way...if they don't, I will not fear to leave my door or out of SIngapore man. I will just vote with my wallet. No more taking that airline till it improves. Hurt them back where it matters I always say.

It is not so much about the fact that an airline company has a bad or very bad service. I could not care less. I am a customer like you not the chairman of the company. To the worst for me it is one airline less on the market that I have to choose from. No big deal.

It is more the way you put it. In your own words :

And they make no bone over how much of a difference they act serving you and their own "kind".

I am sticking to my own Asian airlines

So you are asking me not to make this racial???? You should better read again the racial harmony text of this country. It would teach you a little humilty and openess of mind towards others.

It's about being professional. You don't have to like me but you still have to service me fairly as a paying customer and as you are well paid to do as a professional flight stewart.

Now that was more like it. The rest is really unecessary.

But then again I suspect you only see colour...which is what gets under your skin. Or maybe realising the failure that some of your own kind ( since you put it that way with us....so can I

First you do not know me. Second, jumping to such quick conclusion is not really a great demonstration of your understanding.

I would dare say you have alot more to fear what will be waiting for you while you work among us asian.

A good char kuay teow or Mee Siam when I meet my friends at night for kopi.:thumbsup:

How dare you judging others in such a manner. :sticktong

Who are you representing? The Acarina Traveller Association?

If you cannot tahan exposing yourself to differences, try being an acarina. They are all the same all over the world. You'll feel at home everywhere.

Having said that, I wish you a good evening.

Why abit hard to swallow about the truth? Well it has been quite a few years now so I hope there HAD been some improvement. And for your info, this is not just me, I have known other business travelling people who experiences it. Why is that? We all asian imagine it? We are not afraid to travel out our doors of Asia to some western country. We pay our fair way with money we made honest we deserve to be treated as such. Why? Is that only the rights of the non asian?

Don't make this racial. It is all about front line or customer services and treating everyone equally. It's about being professional. You don't have to like me but you still have to service me fairly as a paying customer and as you are well paid to do as a professional flight stewart. Anyone would be damn blind if they don't see the difference in service and treatment we experience. But then again I suspect you only see colour...which is what gets under your skin. Or maybe realising the failure that some of your own kind ( since you put it that way with us....so can I) still have alot of growing up to do embracing and be at peace with people of other ethnicity and surprise surprise ...the fact that we too can afford to travel just like you around the world. If you can't see beyond the fraility of your view and reality...I would dare say you have alot more to fear what will be waiting for you while you work among us asian.

And for your info, if those airline you are defending can improve their services, I have no problem giving them a go again. The same judgement call I will make for any asian airlines too.

This kind of mentality... very prevalent in MAS now... at least from the 4 flights I had with them recently.. 100% consistent on that!

Bring this DVD in your flight, you'll feel better :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24Ryj1ywoqw

Bring this DVD in your flight, you'll feel better :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24Ryj1ywoqw

You only just discover this comic? This yellow banana man already seen his stuff along time back. Hey get more cutting edge stuff if you dare. Try some Bill Hicks or George Carlin and open your mind.

she-male..I am not biting. wanna show off your refinement, your humanity or whatever..in the way only you imagine in your feeble she-male mind. Well girl...go for it. But don't do it on my time. You are ignored she-male.

NOt happy take this up with in PM. Mano A Mano. Let's not waste other's time here. That is rude.

You are right! It is a real waste of time!

Good night sweety !

You only just discover this comic? This yellow banana man already seen his stuff along time back. Hey get more cutting edge stuff if you dare. Try some Bill Hicks or George Carlin and open your mind.

she-male..I am not biting. wanna show off your refinement, your humanity or whatever..in the way only you imagine in your feeble she-male mind. Well girl...go for it. But don't do it on my time. You are ignored she-male.

NOt happy take this up with in PM. Mano A Mano. Let's not waste other's time here. That is rude.

Status
Not open for further replies.