Tfcd

Status
Not open for further replies.

disbelieving

Mar 24, 2006
Hi,

I'm looking for photographers who're interested in TFCD shoots. Please note that I'm not really experienced/gorgeous/photogenic/etc though :) -- just have a little extra free time now, so thought to give this a try.

pic below:

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j292/disbelieving/1.jpg

If anyone's interested, feel free to PM me and include a link to your work if you have any :). Thanks!

upz for u hope u find one soon:)

hi, i would take u up on the offer.but, i won't be back to s'pore till nov-06. i am sure that you will get a 'guy with a camera' to work with u. this is a good opp. for someone to take an average looking model and make her look great!!! i am rooting 4 u.

Thanks eow and rayicevdo :). My PM box is full and I'll get back to the photographers who messaged me this weekend -- if anyone else is interested but can't reach me on PM, just drop me a note at disbelieving AT gmail.com :).

disbelieving said:
Thanks eow and rayicevdo :). My PM box is full and I'll get back to the photographers who messaged me this weekend -- if anyone else is interested but can't reach me on PM, just drop me a note at disbelieving AT gmail.com :).
u welcome :D

Would love to do your shoot but am busy these 2 week with some comms. Do drop me a note if you want to try this After Mid April. In the meantime, do take a look around, there are some really photogs around.;p

Cheers!

disbelieving said:

I think before anything has been confirmed, it would be best to iron out some minor details:

1. Who pay for the make up artist?
2. Would it be a studio shoot or an outdoor shoot
3. If it is a studio shoot, who will bare the cost for the shoot?

disbelieving said:
Hi,

I'm looking for photographers who're interested in TFCD shoots. Please note that I'm not really experienced/gorgeous/photogenic/etc though :) -- just have a little extra free time now, so thought to give this a try.

pic below:

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j292/disbelieving/1.jpg

If anyone's interested, feel free to PM me and include a link to your work if you have any :). Thanks!

Your PM is full, if you have any email address,
pls PM me.

Thanks

Look for KNIGHT ONG, there can only be one super duper TFCD organiser.

espn said:
Look for KNIGHT ONG, there can only be one super duper TFCD organiser.

if KNIGHT ONG is THE PHOTOGRAPHER, i don't mind sponsoring him the studio. love to see the PRO shoot.

Bobman said:
if KNIGHT ONG is THE PHOTOGRAPHER, i don't mind sponsoring him the studio. love to see the PRO shoot.
I help him setup lights :lovegrin:

Hey PM u but mailbox full pls clear yea!

Oh my gosh, I've visited the forums but haven't really been following this thread or in fact, most of my PMs (replied to the messages in my email instead) ... sorry!! Have also just been trying to get rid of the ugly photo at the top but can't seem to edit my post. Anyway, have moved my album to flickr so here's one from last week:
http://static.flickr.com/1/128789720_f55e9224f8_o.jpg

And the replies that I owe all of you:

@ eos5 and PhotoSnapper: I've cleared some of my PMs but it would probably be easier/faster to email me at disbelieving AT gmail.com if you're still interested.

@ blurblock: I've been doing my own makeup -- not ideal but economical :). But if the photographer has a particular look she'd like to achieve with makeup, she can send me a pic/some ideas and I'll try to work from there.

@ lycan: After mid-April is fine, just LMK via email when you're free =).

@ WatsupGungho, hi5 and jacob: I received a couple of emails/PMs about group TFCD, but wasn't sure how to go about organising one so haven't replied yet. If anyone cares to explain how to go about it, I might give it a try?

(Belated) thanks to everyone for your support!

Did you received my pm?...
Yes lah. still interested..

disbelieving said:
Oh my gosh, I've visited the forums but haven't really been following this thread or in fact, most of my PMs (replied to the messages in my email instead) ... sorry!! Have also just been trying to get rid of the ugly photo at the top but can't seem to edit my post. Anyway, have moved my album to flickr so here's one from last week:
http://static.flickr.com/1/128789720_f55e9224f8_o.jpg

And the replies that I owe all of you:

@ eos5 and PhotoSnapper: I've cleared some of my PMs but it would probably be easier/faster to email me at disbelieving AT gmail.com if you're still interested.

@ blurblock: I've been doing my own makeup -- not ideal but economical :). But if the photographer has a particular look she'd like to achieve with makeup, she can send me a pic/some ideas and I'll try to work from there.

@ lycan: After mid-April is fine, just LMK via email when you're free =).

@ WatsupGungho, hi5 and jacob: I received a couple of emails/PMs about group TFCD, but wasn't sure how to go about organising one so haven't replied yet. If anyone cares to explain how to go about it, I might give it a try?

(Belated) thanks to everyone for your support!

Status
Not open for further replies.