Tfcd

Status
Not open for further replies.

llrene

Jan 1, 2006
Hi I'm Serene and i'm 15. I'm a newbie and i'm interested in TFCD. Is there any photographers that's interested in TFCD email me at tianshangdexingxing_@hotmail.com My picture can be found in my friendster account.

llrene said:
Hi I'm Serene and i'm 15. I'm a newbie and i'm interested in TFCD. Is there any photographers that's interested in TFCD email me at tianshangdexingxing_@hotmail.com My picture can be found in my friendster account.

PM you and also email to you.
Pls check yr PM first,

Thanks
PhotoSnapper

Would like to do your photoshoot too. have emailed you thru friendster so that you can take a look at my profile.

Drop me a line if you are interested.

llrene said:

sorry for my ignorance, but what is TFCD? What does it means?

psx2sg said:
Time For CD...

Basically, no exchange of money between the model and photographer... Please note however that I do stress and suggest that the cost of the studio rental should be bourne by the person requesting for the TFCD...

Time for CD, basically meaning that the model does the photoshoot free and pays for any peripherals (makeup artist/Studio) in return for the photogs time.

Hope this helps!

psx2sg said:

She is 15. So you guys better get your paperwork in order to cover your liabilities.

TMC said:
She is 15. So you guys better get your paperwork in order to cover your liabilities.
Hey, new to model shoots and stuff, just wondering what kind of paperwork is needed ?

model release paper.. hmmz.. any samples floating around?

Try this.

Alternatively, keep their contacts then wait a few more years before approaching them again. ;)

I agree, quite dangerous..... must get a parent to sign off on it.

AngelZhou said:
u guess you will need model release with her parent / guardian sign since she's still a minor.

Hehe, model releases....yet again....heheheh

Status
Not open for further replies.