Tfcd

Status
Not open for further replies.

vegalights

Aug 26, 2005
Hi,

I'm interested in doing a TFCD shoot, and am hoping to find out how these shoots are organised on CS. How does one organise a TFCD, how many photographers are generally involved, and neither side pays for any services as it's an exchange of time/work on both sides, is that right?

I actually started out doing a little photography (bought my first camera on CS years ago in fact). Am right now trying to get more of a feel of what it's like in front of the cam.

Any replies will be helpful and appreciated. Thanks everyone!

Gd Luck for ya shoot.. ;)

Well, there's a similiar thread somewhere...

anyway, catchlights posted a link thats quite useful in defining TFP/TFCD

Define Tfp

As to how many photographers.. I think its a matter of preference.. some prefer to have few, while others may like bigger groups.

there may still be some fees involve if a make up artist etc is required.

vegalights said:
Hi,

I'm interested in doing a TFCD shoot, and am hoping to find out how these shoots are organised on CS. How does one organise a TFCD, how many photographers are generally involved, and neither side pays for any services as it's an exchange of time/work on both sides, is that right?

I actually started out doing a little photography (bought my first camera on CS years ago in fact). Am right now trying to get more of a feel of what it's like in front of the cam.

U wanna shoot or be shot?

hmm when u free? i dun mind go shoot.

vegalights said:
Hi,

you want to shoot or
you want to get shot?

Thanks for the replies and PMs everyone.

Was hoping to be shot for a change - sorry for the confusion!

Bought your camera from CS years ago.. but your registration date is in Aug 2005 :sticktong

Anyway, welcome to CS.

I had to re-register. =) I don't think we were using vBulletin three years ago - or not this version anyway.

Thanks. =)

vegalights said:

If you're wanting to be shot,
just upload one or two of your nice photos,
and roughly plan a date...
and asked how many of these photographers are interested.

Im sure the response will be good.
Good luck with your TFP/TFCD

Thanks waiaung and catchlights. Have uploaded headshots to http://photobucket.com/albums/a76/vegalights/cs/

A couple of photographers have PMed me for 1-to-1s and we are already tentatively thinking of concepts for the shoots. But if anyone else is interested feel free to say. Availability-wise am thinking of only after the 19th. Will be helpful if those interested can include a link to their work too. Hope that clears things up!

pm-ed u...

vegalights said:

if you want to be shot and charge at the same time than it is not a TFCD but a paid shoot.

yqt said:
if you want to be shot and charge at the same time than it is not a TFCD but a paid shoot.

sorry vegalights for the below post. I read wrongly that you want to charge for the shoot when in fact you want to be shot for a change. Sorry for the mix up and thanks to the CSer who PMed me about it ( since you PMed me, not sure if it would ne nice to name you ).

I really need to get some sleep. :confused:

vegalights said:
Hi,

Sorry guys, I don't mean to write this, but I am totaly lost.... what is TFCD?

Status
Not open for further replies.