TFCD - yummm Food Shoot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mintae

Dec 16, 2005
hihi. mods, pardon me if this is out of place. it seems neither here nor there.

i am just enquiring as to whether any one wants to do TFCD of an entire ensemble of characters.

starring:

Miss Jumbo Chicken Pie!
Mrs Sandwich
(her kids include Club Sandwich, BLT, Triple Deck Vegetarian, etc)
Grandpa Coffee,
Grandma Milkshake
and their kids like Mocha Latte, Cappuccino, etc)
Boy Waffle

you get the idea already. =) lol

The Cafe is located in Clementi area.
Shoot will most likely be on 14th March 2006 or 19 March 2006.
Timing to be confirmed according to circumstancs.

A short introduction

Im Mint, 18 and im seeking to redo a cafe's menu. I want to try my hand at marketing and am given the chance to touch up and market the cafe due to blood relations. Being a beginner photographer, it struck me that some of Csers might want to venture into product/food shoots, etc... and maybe sick of shooting fruits at home. so birth this win-win suggestion just as a fun shoot and just a chance for you to meet. (Oh, and let me use the nice pics for future use! ;p (this is the only catch ;) )

If anyone of you guys want to try and think that you can, feel free to msg me to let me know of your interests and we'll see if can arrange a common time for the shoot. Oh, and include what yummies you think you would like to shoot. =)
Please serious interested hor.. i dont have much free time on my hands at all.

i'll do my own shoot tomorrow i think. :p
If it helps, the Cafe is located right beside Kodak. (even if the film is bad, the processing shouldnt be right?) Shoot and Print. LOL.

after shoot, you can feel free to makan the food. :D yummm.

TFCD ? So after that use the pic for the cafe's menu?
wont it be consider commercial ?

okie i know ur 18..
I am 26

The available food would be stuff like

Ice blends, Cakes (cheesecake, brownies, swiss rolls), Chicken Pies, Shepards Pie, Waffles, the Coffee variations, Sandwiches and etc etc. just give me rough ideas of what you would like to shoot, and share wth me pics that you want to emulate if you found any. =) inspire together. and ask the Wise Birds how to achieve. ;)

And im paying for the cost of the food lah, so its free for you but dont hantam me and free makan only without leaving with new stuff in your cam. otherwise i shoot myself only. cheaper. :p

---
got interested parties liao. =)
anyone else?

simon80 said:
TFCD ? So after that use the pic for the cafe's menu?
wont it be consider commercial ?

okie i know ur 18..
I am 26

lol. not confirm use mah, i said collection. i shooting myself. =) if i need to use, i ask permission and if the owner is willing then release and let me use, but i got no other rights over it. :) i stated the catch mah. direct and straight-forward. :cool:

LOL well let me know.. I'm interested.. Always wanted to have a go at this.. but I've got no experience in this though..
:) don't shoot yourself, it's not healthy.. :p

*homer simpson mode on*

mmm...drool...free burger..mmm...must eat...

can i kaypoh kaypoh?? (actually aiming to eat after the shoot =P )

wah, got strobes somemore!! :cool:

i don't think i'll be shooting...but can i just pop by to join in the fun? unseen, u'll be there right?

just kidding about the food part ... gosh, i make myself sound so greedy ;p

I wouldnt mind expanding my portfolio :) 'cept that i can only make it on the 19th :think:

i may consider participating in this if out of pocket expenses are reimbursed. i will bring my strobes, etc too.

i'm interested too. heh. but will be nice to have more details on timing.

Huh?

I don't eat those dishes perpared for shoots, it maybe uncooked, half cooked, add oil, add food coloring etc, sometime even add chimerical, usually I lost appetite a few days for the food I shot. :bsmilie:

Interested to shoot the food... beginner also, wanna try my hand on it. what's the timing and exact address... coz need to see whether my timetable allows or nt... Still schooling. Anyway wat camera u using and got use flash?

Klose said:
I wouldnt mind expanding my portfolio :) 'cept that i can only make it on the 19th :think:

i don't mind expanding my waistline too :bsmilie:

upz for mintae!!

Status
Not open for further replies.