TFCD theme - Wedding (actual day)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnapSnap

Sep 1, 2004
Singapore
This is your chance to build your portfolio! Actual day wedding, no need to pay for MUA... Maybe will get some red packets... Free lunch and drinks...

Opening for 5 photographers only! Please submit equipment list and portfolio... Compact digital cameras user need not apply.

Good idea right? :sticktong How come nobody try something like this? :bsmilie: :bsmilie:
/Run away from the flame throwers.../

i just put my name...if i can't make it then i'll withdraw. is it totally free? what's the catch of maybe get some red packets?

SnapSnap said:
This is your chance to build your portfolio! Actual day wedding, no need to pay for MUA... Maybe will get some red packets... Free lunch and drinks...

Opening for 5 photographers only! Please submit equipment list and portfolio... Compact digital cameras user need not apply.
1.noizgod(fendi-94513496)-nikon D70,SB800,50mm f1.8,D70 kit lens,tokina28-70.

Good idea right? :sticktong How come nobody try something like this? :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

1.noizgod(fendi-94513496)
2.Paul_Yeo

added my name. :embrass:

Paul_Yeo said:
2.Paul_Yeo

added my name. :embrass:
Wah! Really got takers ah? See it is possible to ask for free service... you just need to word it differently... :sweat:

SnapSnap said:
Wah! Really got takers ah? See it is possible to ask for free service... you just need to word it differently... :sweat:

free service is a good chance to EXPERIMENT with new styles :embrass:

2.Paul_Yeo
3.dEthANGeL

Will PM you the link to my gallery when i get home.

Paul_Yeo said:
free service is a good chance to EXPERIMENT with new styles :embrass:

:think: ... as long as don't mess up the couple's day can already :bsmilie:

SnapSnap said:

please, count me in.

SnapSnap said:
Of course NOT! This is not even a real TFCD...

Wow! Can I join? I do not have any portfolio, still newbie..but really keen to try on a Wedding day shoot..great opportunity for me to learn.
My equipment: D70s, 18-70mm, 50f/1.8

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Paul_Yeo said:
no chance to play liao :cry:

Ya loh ..it was fun while it lasted... at least it kept me awake during this afternoon siesta time :what:

Paul_Yeo said:
no chance to play liao :cry:
Haiz... I actually a few PMs... better stop reveal that this is a joke before it gets out of hand... :sweat:

2.Paul_Yeo
3.dEthANGeL
4.shocky (SB800, 17-35 F2.8, 50mm F1.4, 24-120VR, 80-200 F2.8)

Status
Not open for further replies.