TFCD - The Free Cheap Deal!!

wakaowalao

Sep 23, 2005
Oh my, the TFCD craze for every sh*t is here again!!!!:angel:

Oh my, the TFCD craze for every sh*t is here again!!!!:angel:

and? :dunno:

it's a free market for services wanted. the Admins/mods only draw a line when (a)illegal organisers try to have a paid shoot under the pretense of TFCD, or (b)cheapskate commercial organisations asking for free services. we have both groups here before. both groups were ushered out of CS. other than dat, it is as the mandarin saying goes 你请我愿 (you ask, i accept), when it comes to other forms of TFCD, it is really up to you and the other party.

dont get this.

TS is refer to simi sai all can TFCD, go check out the service wanted section, so many people come here to look for free photographers, what you guys see now is only part of it, some such threads never get to see daylight, it has been deleted.

TS is refer to simi sai all can TFCD, go check out the service wanted section, so many people come here to look for free photographers, what you guys see now is only part of it, some such threads never get to see daylight, it has been deleted.

actually shld have a condemned subforum. throw all those threads there HAHAHA:)

will be entertaining to read

Haa, super cheapos that gives peanuts already cannot tahan, now "up"grade to FREEBOS... Should give them credit for using the TFCD acronym as a camou for wanting si mi sai oso FREE shoot.

if google what is TFCD all about, you will know this is a collaboration term between models and photographers to create portfolio which will benefit both parties.

now from what we see here are
"photographers" looking for free "models",
"models" looking for free "photographers",
company come here to look for free "camera man",
boy friend girl friend look for free photos,
shoot my baby for free,
shoot my dogs and cats for free,
shoot my products for free,
shoot my XXX for free,

so what is these have to do with TFCD?
isn't it misusing the term??

should we call this Uniquely Singapore also?

Last edited:
if google what is TFCD all about, you will know this is a collaboration term between models and photographers to create portfolio which will benefit both parties.

now from what we see here are
"photographers" looking for free "models",
"models" looking for free "photographers",
company come here to look for free "camera man",
boy friend girl friend look for free photos,
shoot my baby for free,
shoot my dogs and cats for free,
shoot my products for free,
shoot my XXX for free,

so what is these have to do with TFCD?
isn't it misusing the term??

should we call this Uniquely Singapore also?

Hell right!! that's why now it should be known as The Free Cheap Deal!! :sticktong:sticktong:sticktong

all along our policy in service wanted section is very clear, please read post #8 of Posting guidelines for Services Wanted (read before posting)

as for photographers volunteering offering free service, that is on their own freewill, we won't stop anyone doing these, but please do consider the photography community as a whole, we have many fellow photographers making a living on photography.

a few free photographers will not have much impact to the market, but when there are too many photographers offering free services, it will make the consumers confused. If the consumers can have it for free, why should them pay?

In the end, the needs of photography services is still in demand, but there is no market for it. So when no one is willing to pay for the photography services, who are the people will be affected? the answer is every photographers, and the worst hit are those just started out.

so what you gonne do about this?

Haha it explains to us, the meaning of life itself :bsmilie:

It is larger than life.

It is about supreme self-sacrifice for the larger good of fellow human beings.

It is a perfection where every man has a place under total freedom and complete fairness and equality of:

"one man one camera, one man one model."

Last edited:
It is larger than life.

It is about supreme self-sacrifice for the larger good of fellow human beings.

It is a perfection where every man has a place under total freedom and complete fairness and equality of:

"one man one camera, one man one model."

I bow in the presence of the great master

Anyone who wants to TFCD beautiful mature women please PM me.

No time waster please.

Here's one for teaser:

eightfish-80-year-old-chinese-woman-lights-up-a-cigarette-in-a-small-alleyway.jpg

Sion said:
Anyone who wants to TFCD beautiful mature women please PM me.

No time waster please.

Here's one for teaser:

1-10: Randomers
11:
12:
13:
20:

Reserve list:
1:
2:
3:
4: