TFCD-racequeens

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeanie

May 19, 2005
would like to org a TFCD for 2 of my good friends who happens to have a set of racequeen suit tailored for them.

just like to find out what's required and is there an 'informal' or 'official' contract to be signed between the photographers and my modelling friends.

do you shutterbugs usually give them all the pics taken in a cd after the shoot?and is the makeup cost bear by them or the photographers?

tia!:)

Pm-ed you :)

in a question of minutes, i nearly got my mailbox flooded!

thanks for the enthusiasm.
i would like to clarify/ask a few things before this shoot surface.

1)i'm not out for $ or any profits/gains or such.just trying to org a shoot for my good friends as they already had their raceq suits tailored.

2)i need to sort out a few issues with the moderators/cs admin regarding legality, cost involved (MUA) and such.sorry, becos i'm a newbie when it comes to TFCD.

3)how do i restrict the number of snappers to the shoot?and is the location determined by me?

think that's all for now lah...i got more q then i shoot again ya?

btw, ahv ah, your mailbox full liao.cant send you the pm.

YES, WE DO BUT DEPEND ON WHO ORGANISES ...STANDARDS DEFER/VARY...IN THE FIRST PLACE, Y WERE THE OUTFITS MADE ? ANY SPECIFIC REASON OR OBJECTIVE ?

it will be a outdoor shoot.organise?shouldnt it be a joint organised event between your club moderators and me since i was the one who brought it up?
please advise me.
as to why were they made, it's sort of 'classified'.when all other details ok after discussion, then i'll fill you in the details.
dun worry, i not into the $ or whatsoever.just though since they have it, why not put it to good use.that's all.

you mean we get to 'choose' our photographers?how?

cost involved, i will ferry the models myself.makeup is it supp to be split among the photographers?we have our own personal MUA.
what about your side?let me know how you 'choose' your photographers, and how do we ensure the pics taken are given to us.

also, another issue is, what makes us sure that the pics will not end up in some sleazy websites like sammyboy or sggirls?is there a clause or verse to protect their privacy?they definitely do not mind the pics up in this forum though.
if you prefer to email, then email me at nmitanj@yahoo.com.sg

AhV is still here .... let me know if you need any assistance :)

1 week later MIA, another 2 weeks time back as paid shoot.

upz for Ahv.......

Upzz for AhV & KO!!!

BTW jeanie, the organiser will come out with details, location, costs involved etc.
ClubSnap is just a hosting place for people to post, moderators will not organise such TFCD.

KNIGHT ONG said:
Bro AhV . why dun you email her and suggest how to go about doing TFCD .. :)

Yes Sir !!! :lovegrin:

KNIGHT ONG said:
Bro AhV . why dun you email her and suggest how to go about doing TFCD .. :)

he did but just roughly only.
i still blur sotong:bsmilie:

btw,does anyone has a copy of an agreement for tfcd?
i really hate to see the pics being abused.

Aiyoh... KO or AhV organise den can liaoz lorz...! Juz make sure got jio us when the time comes horz... :bsmilie:

jeanie said:
he did but just roughly only.
i still blur sotong:bsmilie:

btw,does anyone has a copy of an agreement for tfcd?
i really hate to see the pics being abused.

you can click on my signature regarding tfcd/tfp ... more explanationnotes inside .. :)

KNIGHT ONG said:
you can click on my signature regarding tfcd/tfp ... more explanationnotes inside .. :)

yup!read that already.it's just the 'agreement' issue which bothers me.:dunno:

Plus me :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.